Ratings for Dr. Catherine M. Deugarte

I have never had a doctor who was kinder or more involved with my treatment. Dr D has performed now 3 surgeries on me and been very involved. She takes the time to explain everything and follow up, she is one of the most considerate individuals I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

She has no experience treating patients with Femara (letrozole). Really? That medication is a used by so many RE doctors. She seemed to only have basic knowledge and one protocol. Poor bedside manners and nasty when questioned about treatment options. She also admitted she does not care when asked why she can get so mean. Run and go elsewhere. Our experience seems in sync with other couples'.

Submitted March 25, 2015

I have been with Dr. DeUarte through several cycles of IVF as I am 45 years old. She is patient, personable, knowledgeable, caring and incredibly good at her profession. I am pregnant now, and it is through the efforts of Dr. DeUgarte and her incredible staff of nurses, and embryologists. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. D she is a friend and great doctor, and provides a level of caring and compassion that is very unheard of from doctors.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I can't give enough praise to Dr. DeUgarte. Before finding Dr. DeUgarte, I had been through three failed IVF treatments with other doctors. Dr. DeUgarte got me pregnant on our first IVF with her. She has been so wonderful and my husband and I couldn't be happier! Not only is she professional and extremely skilled as a reproductive endocrinologist, but she also has a glowing personality and honesty about her that is very genuine and refreshing. I highly recommend her to anyone looking into fertility treatments.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I can not express how grateful I am to Dr. DeUgarte and her wonderful staff. Through every disappointment, Dr. DeUgarte and all the nurses (but especially Alma!! I LOVE HER!) were kind and supportive. I never felt like a number. If she was running late, it was because she was taking extra time with a patient. She always took time to make sure all my questions were answered. She always took extra time and incredible care of me. Dr. DeUgarte was always accessible and incredibly sweet. If you are thinking about having a baby - please RUN to Dr. DeUgarte!! If you haven't met the right person, freeze your eggs!! It will save you so much money and heartache. And please if you are over 40, don't waste your time with IUI's. I wish I had listened to Dr. DeUgarte and started with the IVF - instead of wasting almost a year insisting that IUI will work - despite being shown the statistics.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Struggles with issues of infertility are hard enough - finding the right doctor and staff can be a challenge. After meeting with two other doctors, I was delighted to find Dr. DeUgarte. She is everything you want in a Reproductive Endo - smart, knowledgeable, but equally as important, she listens to her patients and truly cares. She tailors a plan specific to each patient and it works! On our second iui, we conceived our beautiful daughter. When we wanted to try for another, Dr. DeUgarte is the only physician we would return to. We have whole heartedly recommended her to friends and would recommend her to anyone looking for a tremendous RE.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. DeUgarte and her staff are true angels. They are so sweet and attentive. When my husband and I realized we were having trouble trying to conceive on our own, we turned to Dr. DeUgarte for help and couldn't have made a better decision. She and her staff are forever in our hearts and look forward to seeing her for baby #2!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr DeUgarte I recommend wholeheartedly, she is thoughtful, conscientious, considerate and I feel completely trusting of her, which is unusual for my nature given my experience with certain doctors. I have interacted with her extensively and she has given me surgery. I recommend her to all my friends who ask. She is careful to explain things in depth and it is evident she cares about her patients. Throughout my experience she made herself available to me even on Saturday morning as my schedule is insane. She talked with me at odd hours when I had concerns. I have NEVER EVER come across any physician, in any specialty, with the skill and consideration of this physician. She even touched base with me during a family emergency, just to check in with well wishes. Her office manager / billing staff, Kim St Martin, who is a wonderful woman to work with, went over and above finding out my insurance policy and looking into coverage in depth. This office is a top notch, high class caring practice.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr DeUgarte is one of the kindes people I have ever met. She is lovely, caring and so attentive. I get such personal attention. She is super smart and excellent bedside manners. I love her!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. DeUgarte is a wonderful doctor. She gives boutique service and always follows up. She is thorough on her testing. She discovered a hormone deficiency that was affecting my daily life for over 6 years. 2 previous doctors never discoverered this and told me that my sluggish feeling was normal. I recommend my family and friends to dr DeUgarte exclusively!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012