Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Bredemann

While he may know his stuff, he came in, was rude, and blamed me for following instructions provided nurses. He was rude to the nurses who confirmed it and was threatening to having reschedule and redo an already nerve racking experience. I do not know enough to judge his skill, but his bedside manner to patient and others was terrible and if I do have another operation, I would specifically ask to have another anesthesiologist. In a stressful situation for me, he added rather then removed stress.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bredemann over the course of three years and he has always been very caring and always takes the time to explain to me my diagnosis and the best way in his opinion to treat it. I would highly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I was very disappointed in this doctor. I found him insensitive and rude. He did not seem able to deal with elderly people in a sensitive and caring manner. His "bedside manner" is poor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey A. Bredemann's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)