Ratings for Dr. Aaron Coma

A caring knowledgeable Dr. Allows time to express needs. Very trustworthy & approachable.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Dr. Coma has been my physician for 10yrs. He is the absolute best and his staff are too. Excellent bedside manner and a terrific personality. He is usually running late but it's worth it. His knowledge and support supercede all other physicians.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Doctor did not detect a lump in the abdomen, leading to advanced cancer

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr. Coma has been my dr for over 10 yrs and he is the best dr I have ever seen. So beyond grateful for him!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Many membersof our family are patients of Dr. Coma. I've been seeing him for over 10 years. He is an amazing doctor! He is a very professional, compassionate, warm and very knowledegable doctor. He respects your personal opinions about your healthcare and assists any way he can . He has a delightful sense of humour. There are times when he is running late but I am fine with that as it's likely due to the fact that he takes the time to listen to his clients when they need it. I figure I can wait if he needs to listen to another patient when they need it, because he always takes that time with me if necessary. A super Doctor.... we are very grateful to have him as our personal Physician!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Doctor, is a wonderful doctor. Always willing to help you. Always listens to you. Great sense of humor. I would recommend him to everyone. The only problem is it takes forever to get an appointment and he's always running late.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr coma is great, but you have to wait days even weeks for an appointment to see him and he is always running between 30 mins to an hour late. That's my only concerns.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Best physician I've ever had and I've been to nearly every doctor at every clinic in Lethbridge and the surrounding area in my many years. I've now been with him for 10 years and trust him with family and my health. Beside the fact he's personable and has a good sense of humour. Bravo! He is what the profession is all about. Thank you sincerely.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Deeply caring and personable,highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Great family doctor, you can feel that he cares about you. He also delivers babies, so you don't have to go to an obgyn while you are pregnant! Professional and caring. His nurse is amazing too.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017