Ratings for Dr. Aaron Coma

Many membersof our family are patients of Dr. Coma. I've been seeing him for over 10 years. He is an amazing doctor! He is a very professional, compassionate, warm and very knowledegable doctor. He respects your personal opinions about your healthcare and assists any way he can . He has a delightful sense of humour. There are times when he is running late but I am fine with that as it's likely due to the fact that he takes the time to listen to his clients when they need it. I figure I can wait if he needs to listen to another patient when they need it, because he always takes that time with me if necessary. A super Doctor.... we are very grateful to have him as our personal Physician!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Doctor, is a wonderful doctor. Always willing to help you. Always listens to you. Great sense of humor. I would recommend him to everyone. The only problem is it takes forever to get an appointment and he's always running late.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr coma is great, but you have to wait days even weeks for an appointment to see him and he is always running between 30 mins to an hour late. That's my only concerns.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Best physician I've ever had and I've been to nearly every doctor at every clinic in Lethbridge and the surrounding area in my many years. I've now been with him for 10 years and trust him with family and my health. Beside the fact he's personable and has a good sense of humour. Bravo! He is what the profession is all about. Thank you sincerely.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Deeply caring and personable,highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Great family doctor, you can feel that he cares about you. He also delivers babies, so you don't have to go to an obgyn while you are pregnant! Professional and caring. His nurse is amazing too.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

takes time to explain everything, so you understand why you are doing something or taking some percription. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Coma delivered both of my babies. He was soft spoken and kind, with a good sense of humour. I always felt comfortable with him! He actually listens and cares and does his best to help when you tell him things like symptoms etc..

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Doctor Coma is always caring and attentive. Never in a hurry to get you out the door. He is a great listener and very kind. He is always soiling to send you to a specialist if he is not sure exactly what is going on.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

My husband and I have been his patients since he arrived in Lethbridge. Never a problem getting in to see him and will always seek ways to help. If he doesn't know the answer he will make sure you see someone that does! Love that he doesn't have a huge ego to get in the way of a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015