Ratings for Dr. Bradley Cash

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

The ease of appointment was tough as the office is busy but I was accommodated since I had acute pain as I hurt my back. I was given an accurate diagnosis and left the office after a trigger injection feeling better. Two weeks of skilled physical therapy brought me back to fighting condition. Overall outstanding office.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I was asked to come in for my appointment at 8:45 am, making me the 1st patient of the day. I was not seen until 9:45 am, waiting over 1 full hr. I thought I was there to see Dr. Cash but I was seen by Dr. Posecion. He didn't seem to know anything about my situation and his suggestions seem to me as "guessing". Such as "we can try this, or we can try that. I was not in the mood for guessing and I also told him that his lateness was not appreciated especially since I honored their request to come in early only to sit in a waiting room for over an hour. I was NOT impressed with Dr. Posecion and would NOT go back to see him. I never met Dr. Cash so I can't comment on him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Hello, Please get a second opinion with this doctor, Shots and treatments equal more appointments and more money. Do research on your medical condition to see if it can be treated with surgical intervention. Having surgery can be more of a quality of life then living on medication and short lasting treatments.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Cash is personable and intelligent. He takes the time to get to know his patients and he treats them as the individuals they are. His staff reflects his qualities, they are also helpful courteous and respectful. As a patient living with chronic, debilitating pain, I truly feel that I am receiving the best care possible. Dr. Cash and the entire Staff, medical and reception are all setting a standard of excellence. I am proud to say that he is my doctor. Fred C.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Focussed on MONEY. Tries to help, but does it in a way that will , first, bring him money.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Bradley Cash's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1995)