Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Gold

Had balloon sinuplasty with him in his office. He's a very kind, funny, and knowledgeable doctor. I used to always have sinus headaches and once he performed the procedure on me, sinus pain is a thing of the past. I can't recommend this doctor enough.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

He performed endoscopic sinus surgery and two weeks later I had to have emergency brain surgery to drain the brain abscess that had formed. We found out when I went into status epilepticus with no prior history of seizures. Over a year later I'm still not back to work full time and have had more seizures recently. I'm permanently changed by this complication.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Daniel R. Gold

Dr. Daniel R. Gold's response
I'm Nora and I 'm from the Patient Relations Team at ENT & Allergy Associates. We would like to speak to you more about this, but in a way that fully maintains your health privacy. Therefore, please contact us via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com]. Please provide your contact information in the email and we will call you immediately. We look forward to speaking with you. Best, Nora

Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Daniel R. Gold's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2002)

MAMSI