Ratings for Dr. A. Al Fallah

I owe my life to my friend who referred me to her dentist, Dr. Fallah, Dr. Fallah who alerted me to the urgency of getting my teeth taken care of and another friend of mine who strongly encouraged me to get the work done promptly. Dr. Fallah put numerous new crowns on my teeth and replaced a crown I had had for years. In all of my teeth needing work, Dr. Fallah found the same thing-extensive decay very close to the nerve of the tooth. One of my teeth did not make it even with Dr. Fallah's knowledge and care and the modern equipment and procedures he has invested in. When he found that a lower molar on my right side was abscessed he said, "...if it were in my mouth, I would have it removed". His respnse helped me decide what to do. That and the story he told me about a woman who had come to his office years ago whom he had advised to have a tooth extracted. She did not return to him for the work. I do not remember many details of the story but Dr. Fallah was informed that this woman had been admitted to a hospital with an infection the doctors could not find the cause of. She subsequently died. This woman was fortunate enough to have come to Dr. Fallah's office. But she apparently was not as fortunate as I was to be told by friends of the knowledge, experience and competency of Dr. Fallah. She probably had not been encouraged and told as I was by a friend to get the work done now because the infection from decaying teeth can travel thoughout your body and be deadly. Very soon after Dr. Fallah found the abscessed tooth in my mouth, I had it extracted and tested. That tooth had bacteria in it that sooner rather than later would have killed me. It is not a stretch to say that Dr. Fallah, the recommendations and advise of my friends, as well as my feeling that I could trust this man, no small feat for me, saved my life. I would most highly recommend Dr. Fallah for his dentistry and his compassion. He has gathered similarly hard working, talented and caring people to work alongside of him. As I said to his receptionist last week, "You have a comfortable office". Her reply, "I know. That's why no one wants to leave". Check out the "Exceptional Dentistry" and office of Dr. Al. A Fallah! You will not regret it. Gayle Brackin

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

My first experience with Dr. Fallah as a dentist was in 1994 when I moved to west Los Angeles from San Diego. I went to see him for a routine exam and also told him that I was suffering from a chronic ear ache. It turned out that I had a bad root canal that was done in when I was in Europe and the dentist there did not remove all the nerve pieces from the tooth roots and it had caused an infection that had expanded into my upper jaw bone and and destroyed 25% of my jaw bone. Dr. Fallah discovered that my ear ache was due to th infection caused by the tooth and not only cleaned out and fixed my tooth with a crown that I still have but he also removed all the infection and cleaned my upper jaw bone and put me on an intensive antibiotic treatment to get rid of the infection. I believe that I owe my life to him just for that. I was very saddened when he moved his office to Carlsbad, but I still take the trouble to drive to Carlsbad from San Fernando Valley where I live now for my and my family's dental work. He is so knowledgeable about various fields of dentistry and holistic and natural health treatments. He is the only dentist I know that does the whole spectrum of dental works needed from tooth extractions to cosmetic dentistry to Cairo Dentistry. currently I am going to Dr. Fallah to remove all my old silver-amalgam filling and replace them with porcelain. Dr. Fallah always explains and offers all the alternative solutions available to you so you can make the right choice for your health and budget. Dr. Fallah and his staff have done an amazing job of coordinating my appointments. Dr. Fallah always calls me after each and every procedures to make sure that everything is okay. Dr. Fallah's staff are friendly, knowledgeable, punctual and courteous and very helpful particularly his office manager, Theresa who is an angel sent from heaven. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Fallah to anyone that is looking for a honest, knowledgeable, professional, and holistic doctor. Borzou Rahimi

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Fallah was recommended to me by my holistic oncologist. My doctor was concerned that the large number of amalgam fillings plus a root canal were toxic to my system and interfering with my cancer treatments. Dr. Fallah thoroughly explained my options. I was given a treatment plan that explained the costs, so I knew what to expect from the start. We extracted the root canal tooth and found infection beneath it. Dr. Fallah carefully removed the infection and a partial was designed to replace the tooth. Working within my schedule and finances, he has now removed all the amalgam fillings. It's great to look at my teeth and see all those old silver fillings gone and replaced by new white fillings. I highly recommend Dr. Fallah. He is considerate, kind, and sensitive to his patients needs. He has never failed to call me after a procedure to make sure I'm doing all right. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. If you are looking for an holistic dentist, Dr. Fallah is the one to choose.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I have been to 6 dentists in the last 2 years, none of which could provide treatment that could resolve my critical dental issues. It wasn’t until I found Dr. Fallah in November, 2013, that I received effective treatment. The most critical problem was severe Osteomyelitis, which was my initial reason for going to Dr. Fallah. He resolved the problem with Ozone treatment. It got me out of pain immediately and the healing began. He also began treatment for my other complicated issues and I began to see positive results for every other problem. I have never been to a more compassionate, caring Dentist who is trained in every area of Dentistry, above and beyond any Dentist who has ever treated me. Dr. Fallah is a very capable Dentist, and a man of great character. I thank God that I have finally found a Dentist that I can trust! He will be my dentist for life.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I wish I'd gotten a 2nd opinion and 2nd cost estimate. I was charged approximately $14K for the dental work I had done and I am desperately unhappy with the results.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Al A Fallah is a remarkable Dentist with Integrity, compassion, with the Highest Quality of Holistic Dentistry Standards. He is Over and Above in caring for his Patients/Clients. He has called me twice regarding every extraction that he has had to perform, and called again after replacing a crown. And called me regarding a problem I was having with my gums, ON HIS VACATION IN NY!!! If that isn't dedication from the Heart & Soul, then I don't know what is. All of Dr. Fallah's staff in phenomenal, Teresa, Cindy, Cindy, Britany, May, & Petra, you are in the hands of Angels. Look no further if you want High Quality Dentistry, in Holistic or Western Treatment. You will be over and above filled with Satisfaction that you did. Sincere Thank You with Gratitude, and The Best In All You Do for Mankind Dr. Fallah. Donna Harden

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

For most of my adult life, I’ve dealt with jaw pain. Between grinding my teeth, clenching and the pain in my neck, I’d often find myself unable to relieve the pain at the end of a long day. I tried massages, physical therapy, countless night guards, an NTI guard and lots of ibuprofen, but none of them solved the problem. It wasn’t until a few months ago when I found Dr. Fallah and my life would be forever changed. As I explained my symptoms to Dr. Fallah, he grinned knowing he could help put all of that behind me. In just a few visits, I was almost completely out of pain. And, the work he’s done is setting the stage for permanent relief. If you have jaw pain, I highly recommend you schedule a consultation with Dr. Fallah. I’m sure glad I did.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

great dentist very kind listens to what you have to say. and does not try to up sell. i would highly recommend him he is very ethical.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Fallah by far the BEST dentist I've ever been to in 44 years of going to dentists. He is extremely kind and did beautiful work with Cerec in his office on 4 of my front teeth. Could not have asked for more -- he is incredibly well-trained and thorough and his staff was efficient, helpful and very friendly too. He will be my dentist from now on- his holistic, whole-body approach to dentistry is what I've been looking for in San Diego for years. I'm thrilled and would recommend him highly to anyone! His new office is fantastic and surroundings comfortable -- seriously, he's really sweet and comforting as a human being and dentist!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

This dentist is unable to perform even the standard/fundamental dental procedures. I paid almost $16000 for veneer treatment to straight my front teeth, however, one/two my my upper teeth were out/in. Now I have unstraight teeth. I filed my complaint at the Dental Board of California though, I don't know if the dentist got some penalty.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009