Ratings for Dr. Khalida Tariq

She is very caring and professional, I would recomend her

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr Tariq has been my doctor for several years - she is professional, caring and knowledgable- I would and do recommend her

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

She has been very uncaring and unprofessional. She is always rushing out of the room even when I still have medical questions. She just seems so inconvienced every time I see her. She has been wrong in her diagnosis more than one occasion and did not pay proper attention to medical reports sent to her from technicians regarding an injury. I am finally fed up and am switching doctors. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

She is the worst doctor that I have met in 45 years. She is not professional with her patients. She is so rust to see the patients, just look like someone always is waiting for her outside. The only reason that she comes to see the patients is to collect the money for the government. She does not care about the patient's illness, only care about her time and money. I really DO NOT see her again.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I love Dr Tariq she is very soft spoken and Professional

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I recently had influenza and needed to see a doctor. My own dr. was unavailable. I was so thankful to be able to see Dr.Tariq at a walk in clinic. She was so kind and sympathetic to my conditioning gave me everything I needed to improve. If she hadn't recognized the severity of my condition I'm sure I would have ended up in the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I'm so glad to have found Dr. Tariq. She's been extremely helpful to me. She does require the patients to take responsibility too for their health, and I appreciate that. Even when I moved to the other side of the city, I still go to her. She is fierce and direct, and I like that. She knew just where to send me to get the help I needed. Will continue to see her as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

She is kind and talking very soft. But her diagnoses are often incorrect and makes herself right. If she checked my medical history properly and listened to me, I didn't have to go to ER. She has a lot of confidence in her own diagnosis. That is okay but I think she needs to listen to her patients more to find out things which she may overlook some things important. My symptoms have never improved. "If you are not convinced my diagnosis, go to see another doctor", she said. So I will do that as she said before it's too late.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Great doctor. Understanding and compassionate. Makes thorough comprehensive evaluations, and suggests appropriate tests for the patient's peace of mind ALWAYS. Her front desk is the best I have seen, and I have been with her for at least 2 years. I recommend her whenever I can. Such a good doctor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

She is a horrible person. She doesn't know how to treat their patient .... Very arrogant .She called me to make an appointment with her just to let me know that she can't see me any more... that I was supposed to see her every 2 week for diabetes . She is very unprofessional . I have never been humiliated my entire life with any doctor. Doctors of all people should help their patients. Our whole health depends on their hands. Very hurtful experience. I wouldn't recommend her to any one

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017