Ratings for Dr. Khalida Tariq

I'm so glad to have found Dr. Tariq. She's been extremely helpful to me. She does require the patients to take responsibility too for their health, and I appreciate that. Even when I moved to the other side of the city, I still go to her. She is fierce and direct, and I like that. She knew just where to send me to get the help I needed. Will continue to see her as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

She is kind and talking very soft. But her diagnoses are often incorrect and makes herself right. If she checked my medical history properly and listened to me, I didn't have to go to ER. She has a lot of confidence in her own diagnosis. That is okay but I think she needs to listen to her patients more to find out things which she may overlook some things important. My symptoms have never improved. "If you are not convinced my diagnosis, go to see another doctor", she said. So I will do that as she said before it's too late.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Great doctor. Understanding and compassionate. Makes thorough comprehensive evaluations, and suggests appropriate tests for the patient's peace of mind ALWAYS. Her front desk is the best I have seen, and I have been with her for at least 2 years. I recommend her whenever I can. Such a good doctor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

She is a horrible person. She doesn't know how to treat their patient .... Very arrogant .She called me to make an appointment with her just to let me know that she can't see me any more... that I was supposed to see her every 2 week for diabetes . She is very unprofessional . I have never been humiliated my entire life with any doctor. Doctors of all people should help their patients. Our whole health depends on their hands. Very hurtful experience. I wouldn't recommend her to any one

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I love Dr. Tariq - I have never had such a professional, knowledgeable Dr that compassionately understands the challenges of family life and how they can impact overall wellness. She uses so many resources to create a network of professional with specific skills to help support your wellness. She's the best.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Tariq is my Family Doctor. She has always been helpful with any problems I come in with. English is my first and only language, and I have no issues understanding her. I feel very comfortable with her and I like that she has Gynecology as a background. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

She completely forgot she was my family doctor. She stated she saw me last in October for a meet and greet, which was wrong I saw her in January when I had strep throat. She then told me I never went for the tests she told me to go to during the meet and greet, I told her she never did, nor was any requisitions for blood work given to me because I would have done it that exact day or the next depending if I needed to fast. I initially came into to her telling her I might have sleep apnea and asked if it was possible to get tests done, she told me it wasn't as simple as I thought it was and its not just about getting a mask... Why would she think I just want a mask... And I know it's not "that simple" that's why I came to HER for info and a referral. She then just said I might not be sleeping well because I'm overweight and diabetic. Does she not know that people who are on the heavier side tend to be more prone to sleep apnea. I almost had to fight her to get a referral. I also came in to possibly get another birth control as I wanted one to not have periods. I have been on birth control for almost a year now. She told me I had to get off the one I was on right away because it was making my diabetes worse... Keep in mind she doesn't have any record of blood work or physical of mine whatsoever. I asked her how is it making it worse because I have been using the same brand for about a year and NOBODY (previous Dr who prescribed the pill, diabetes specialist, Diabetes experts from the hospital) told me that the pill was making my diabetes worse until she said so. Her answer, "it just does". Sorry I don't buy it. I would not recommend this dr to ANYONE. She's unprofessional, half-asses her job, and is rude. To introduce you into her practice she also gives you a two page intro of what she does, where she's from and her expectations of you, except there's so many spelling and grammar errors, also if you read it, it sounds very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I saw her for a simple infection which she refused to acknowledge. When I presented the facts that supported my reasons for thinking infection she dismissed me and gave me anti inflammatory meds. When telling me why she didn't think it was an infection she contradicted herself and ignored my concerns. A second opinion confirmed infection.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I ended up fainting during my appointment after seeing blood during a pelvic exam. When I came to I was all alone in the room... Didn't know what to do so after waiting a few minutes I just left. Not happy with my experience AT ALL.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

She has always been a good Doc to me amd my family. She has always have me good advice and is very honest.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015