Ratings for Dr. PAUL L. Booth

Saw Dr Booth for an emergency. He was very kind and caring, funny too! Explained everything and gave me several options. The staff was wonderful, too. Very homey environment. Will be going there from now on.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Booth explained nothing and barely spoke to me during my procedure. I felt under informed and extreme uncomfortable with his attitude toward me.

Submitted July 18, 2014

He is an outstanding dentist, and a perfectionist, which is what you want in a dentist, I JUST went to him for emergency dentures, and will send my family there.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr Booth and his staff are amazing! I fear going to the dentist, even getting a cleanings! I used to drive off cape to a dentist I've seen for years but had an infection, he took care of me! I was taken care of so well I decided to switch to him and recently had a cleaning and filling! He made me very comfortable and eased my fears:-) I would refer him to anyone afraid of going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I met him in June and he was wonderful! He is caring and kind! I learned a lot from him. I have a fear of dental work and he also helped to calm me down! Very good doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Saw him on the lower cape in another office he works at PT. He is not a good dentist and seems unconcerned. His work is basically shoddy. I'd look elsewhere and take into consideration that good reviews could of been written by him!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Great Dr. willing to work with you to achieve the best outcome.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I was paralyzed with fear re: visiting the dentist. Turns out I didn't need to be. Dr Booth has a terrific bedside manner. He made me very comfortable and I experienced very little pain. He focuses on education and did a great job helping me understand my condition.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009