Ratings for Dr. Talal M. Nsouli

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Nsouli (DC Watergate office) for many years. I find Dr. Nsouli to be hugely knowledgeable in the field of asthma, which I have. This makes me feel very secure. Since I began to see him, I have usually only had to have follow-ups. When I do get a cold or bronchitis and my asthma flares, I am confident Dr. Nsouli will have the correct medicine or procedure to get me through a crisis. So far, this has always been the case. His assistants, whom I see between visits with Dr. Nsouli himself, are also highly competent and are quick to seek his advice if the situation makes it necessary. I don't think there could be a better allergist anywhere.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Nsouli is the best. His office is in Virginia and I live in Maryland so he made compensations for that long drive. My previous doctor had surgery scheduled for me but Dr. Nsouli said there was no need. He put me on two medications and I have only been back for follow-ups. Thank you Dr. Nsouli!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009