Ratings for Dr. Martin Scheidt

I found Dr. Scheidt to be an extremity knowledgeable physician. He was precise and does not waste your time. It was a relief to have someone get to the root of your issue and not do unnecessary testing! I would recommend him to anyone. If you are looking for a doctor to just tell you what you want to hear or just proscribe you unnecessary medication (the other reviewer seems to be unrealistic about their health care) Then I would go some where else. I have since moved out of town and I still drive back to Dr. Scheidt. I prefer to drive a bit and have an excellent doctor. When I find a good doctor ( of any type) I stick with them. It is nice to have someone - and their staff know who you are and your medical history.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr Scheidt is a waste of time. I am overweight and whenever I go in to be treated for an illness, somehow he links it to my size and does a lot of "wait and see". My husband went to see him, requesting a test following results received from donating blood and Dr. Scheidt dismissed it and said come back in 3 months. He didn't tell us anything new at that visit that we didn't already know. It was a waste of time and money. I consistently have bad experiences with him and will not go back.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Martin Scheidt's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)