Ratings for Dr. Christine Edwards

Dr. Edwards is the best doctor I ever had, she is awesome

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

We were referred to Dr. Edwards. She is very friendly however there is always an obscenely long wait to even be seen by a technician there. In fact it often takes an hour just to be seen by her ultrasound tech. I don't know if there are budget issues but it seems to make no sense to have people waiting for over an hour while the doctor only hired one ultrasound tech. What should be a half-hour visit often takes two hours, which is abusrd. Furthermore, the Dr. Edwards always can not find something when she scans. I often had to come back two or three times for her to find other things "which were not visible at my office visit. This of course meant another huge co-pay to Dr. Edwards and more waisted time twiddling my thumbs in her waiting room. I simply got tired of being "milked," and chose to see a doctor that could diagnose things the first time.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Christine Edwards's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL