Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Kozlek

A great doctor! Explained my problem to me clear so I could understand what was going wrong and the potential options.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

After waiting an hour in the waiting room, my 89-year old mother was exhausted before even seeing this doctor. She may be elderly, but she is still quite sharp; nevertheless, he would not speak directly to her, only to me. She had a lump on her ear that he said he didn't know what it was, but "if it was cancer, she would need massive facial reconstruction." He said that right in front of her! He wanted to send her to a plastic surgeon to plan the reconstruction. I refused and suggested he first find out what the lump was before planning "massive facial reconstruction." We went to a dermatologist instead for a biopsy. It was a slow-progressing form of cancer, which completely disappeared with radiation -- no reconstruction at all! His bedside manner was inexcusable, and I had the impression he did not know what he was doing.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Thomas F. Kozlek's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1966)

Delta Dental