Dr. Sheina Macadam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(120)

"Facial surgery changed my life so much so that I would now recommend it for most people..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Sheina Macadam

I was referred to Dr Macadam and nurse Azin for my Botox by a friend. When I first came into the office it felt very warm and homelike. I didn’t wait long at all and then I went into a nice room where I had photos taken and discussed all treatments with nurse Azin. I really appreciate that she is conservative but also gives you a complete assessment of all your facial features. I had filler done since my Botox was still good and I love the results. I had no bruising and nobody noticed which was important for me. I am confident that Dr Macadams office is the only place that I will go for any cosmetic treatments. Highly recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Very happy with my experience so far with Dr Macadam and her office. I came for my first fillet treatment to my face (lips) and I am thrilled with the results. Nurse Azin was more conservative for my first time until and we’ve made a plan to do a little bit more to my lips in a couple of months. I highly recommend them for a natural look.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

I did a breast augmentation 20 years ago with another doctor and was never happy with the results. I had many children after and was even more unhappy and insecure with my chest. Dr Macadam did my surgery and she was amazing. I felt very comfortable going in. She was knowledgeable, caring and confident. She really cares and takes interest and diligence in every surgery. I saw her a few times before surgery and she remembered all details and discussions. The surgery went perfectly. There was little pain/ downtime and my breasts look wonderful. She was passionate about the size and details. I saw her every week post surgery for 6 weeks, then every month for a year. I couldn't have chosen a better doctor. Her front desk office manager Michelle was a breath of fresh air too. Such a happy, sunny disposition.I would feel confident recommending Dr Macadam to anyone. You will be in great hands with her and her team.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Macadam for 9 years, she has always been completely present during our visits and has always made me feel like the most important thing to her during that time. She treats her patients with respect, kindness and compassion. But most of all, she is just so talented. My mastectomy and radiation made a real mess of my breasts. I was only 31. My confidence tanked. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror, and when I did, it would make me so sad that I would cry. Dr. Macadam came to the rescue and performed 2 Lattisimus flaps and a capsulectomy. I couldn't believe she was able to fix the mess that cancer treatment had left me! I give 100% of the credit to her for getting my confidence back and being able to hold my head up high again! I will forever be grateful to her and the incredible work she has put into my breasts. I am so proud of them now and can't wait to put my bikini on this summer!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

I am so grateful that Dr. Macadams and my paths crossed. I had a long history with breast cancer and presented to Dr Macadams with some significant surgical challenges. She truly is a gifted surgeon. Sheina has an incredibly kind and patient soul. She is efficient with her time spent during an appointment and makes time to ensure you are comfortable with the thoughts shared before leaving. Michelle is always accomodating, organized, polite and prompt returning your calls and emails.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

My experience with Dr Macadam and Nurse Azin has been great. I’ve never done Botox before but have always heard that it’s great for prevention. I met with nurse Azin and she did a very thorough consultation with me, she even recommended skincare products that you can buy from their office. I did my botox and I am so happy, it was very painless and there was no bruising or swelling. I’m so glad to be in such good hands and in one of the best offices in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

I came to see nurse Azin for my botox. It’s my first time and I was unsure of where to go for botox and I’m so happy that I came to this office. I had Botox and I love it. My boyfriend mentions that I look like I’ve had a good sleep. I’m planning on having filler in the spring. I’m recommending them to anyone that wants to look natural and refreshed.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

My experience with Dr Macadam and her team has been great. I had an augmentation early February and my recovery and results are amazing so far. I followed my instructions as emphasized by Michelle and I have had several check ups since my surgery which has been very comforting. Dr Macadam is more expensive than other surgeons out there and she’s worth every penny.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

I had a lift and implants put in with Dr Macadam. The results are beyond what I expected. She is a very humble and smart surgeon and she made me feel very comfortable from the very beginning. I have friends who have had their surgeries and they did not have the same experience. I now recommend Dr Macadam to those who want a surgeon who is the very best at their work and also their office as well. Michelle made the entire process smooth, and I have been to many medical offices and she is one of the best as well.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

I had surgery with Dr. Macadam early February - her and her whole office are fantastic! They answered all my questions (even my text on the weekend!) and made me feel comfortable and taken care of the whole time. And the results are awesome, I'm very happy! No regrets working with Dr. Macadam at all. :)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr. Sheina Macadam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Macadam is a clinical associate professor within the Division of Plastic Surgery at the University of British Columbia. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree from McGill University, a Medical Doctorate degree from the University of British Columbia and a Masters of Science from the Harvard School of Public Health. She is active in both clinical and research-oriented work within the Division of Plastic Surgery and her practices is focused primarily on breast surgery (reconstruction and aesthetic).

• English

• McGill University
  • University of British Columbia
  • Harvard University

• Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery