Rate Dr. Sheina Macadam

Dr. Sheina Macadam's Ratings

Dr Macadam performed my Abdomnioplasty on April 16th. From the moment I met her, she was warm, down to earth, personable, honest, confident and punctual! She understands what the active Vancouver woman is seeking aesthetically. I had a few minor complications due to the nature of my belly button and a few other minor things but Dr Macadam did such an amazing job. She was always reassuring and made me feel calm and at ease. Dr Macadam stuck by me and saw me as often as she felt was needed to get the results I (we) wanted. I honestly feel so blessed to have had not only a great result but an amazing and talented Surgeon by my side. Her staff team is also excellent. They work very closely with Dr Macadam to provide exceptional care to her patients and go above and beyond in my opinion. Gooooo Dr Macadam!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Macadam is a lovely, approachable, exceedingly capable surgeon of excellence. My whole experience with her has been a pleasure. She is an absolute perfectionist and always took the time to answer my questions and keep me informed as to the next steps and plan of action regarding my reconstructive surgery. I absolutely love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Macadam ' s work. She is dedicated to perfection, she's kind and has an incredibly down to earth manner. She cares about her patients and goes the extra mile. I was 110% satisfied with my full abdominoplasty, it has changed my life. Thank you Dr. Macadam.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2778824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Absolutely love her! She put me at ease immediately, relaxed manner. She explained everything in a way that made it very easy to understand.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2765966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr Macadam is very friendly, nice and caring. She is extremely knowledgeable and puts you at ease immediately.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2761599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I am 43 years old and wanted breast augmentation. I had seen another Dr. initially for a consultation who had recommended a lift with my augmentation. I had done my research and felt with my measurements that a lift was not necessary. I then sought a second opinion with Dr, Macadam. I was so pleased with her professionalism, honesty, and efficiency. I had my surgery last week without a lift and am so pleased with the results. They exceeded all of my expectations! I would rate Sheina Macadam a 5 in all areas. Her surgical staff was amazing, she was runnning ahead of schedule, had my surgery, and my recovery was much more manageable than expected. I am VERY happy with my new look!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

At age 58 I found myself with disfigurement from breast cancer surgery and loose skin from a weight loss of over 40 pounds. Dr. Macadam undertook separate breast reconstruction and tummy tuck surgeries. Her quiet confidence and unassuming manner put me very much at ease. She performed the surgeries under general anesthetic, and I woke each time to find her fresh and smiling at my bedside. Dr. Macadam went on to perform follow-up surgeries for me under local anesthetic. As she worked, Dr. Macadam let me know what to expect and checked continually to ensure that I was doing well. The successful outcome of the surgeries has given me the freedom to enjoy bikinis at the beach, as well as gym shorts and sports bras at the yoga studio. My quality of life has been improved substantially in Dr. Macadam's very capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2722252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

To be in such capable hands is a true privilege. From the beginning to the end there is thoroughness, perfection, and not to forget kindness. Dr. MacAdam is very personable and makes one feel comfortable. Even on a Sunday morning when I was concerned of a possible infection, I sent her an e mail, she requested a picture and responded very quickly to put my worries to bed.
Thank you!! from me this doctor gets a 15 out of 10

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Macadam. She is extremely professional, kind, gentle and incredibly talented. Just recently I had a latissimus dorsi flap breast reconstruction surgery and she made me feel at ease going through the whole process. At the hospital after my surgery she came to visit me at the end of her work day and stayed for an extra hour and would not leave until she was successful in fixing a drain that was not working properly. Even the nurses at UBC hospital love her and speak highly of her. Her office staff Andrea and Leah are also incredibly helpful. Dr. Macadam also treated my husband and my son for removal of cysts and they also were very impressed with her work. A year ago she also removed a mole from my face and you cannot see where it was. Her skills are amazing. We have had many dealings with Dr. Macadam and every time I see her, it reconfirms how great and caring she really is. She is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2478385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

I'm 61 years old - 7 days ago had a tummy tuck and breast lift. Dr. Macadam did a phenomenal job,a very neat extremely low incision line for tummy tuck and wonderful job for breast lift. When friends ask my husband how it went, he responds that "it went so well, she's thinking of having more kids" :) Andrea has been helpful and responds in a very timely manner to any questions I have. I do not have one complaint, only praise..the results have far exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][440448].votes_count ]]