Ratings for Dr. Katherine S. Rhee

First time coming to this office and thought I would see a female vs male uro and I think I will stick to a male uro that understands the "equipment" of a male. She did not seem interested nor helpful at all. I read about the "handling" and yes, ouch! Very quick to get you out the door. Granted she did have a mob of patients to get to but still...her assistant was more helpful. I set up an appt with a different practice. Brushed off my symptoms. The office environment was terrible. It was in the city and they do not validate. What a mess and waste of time.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Found her to be quite rude and mean. She rushes you out the door. I could barely get a word in to explain my symptoms. It is as if I was bothering her. Went to another urologist and got quick answers and results without feeling like I was being a bother. She makes you feel inferior.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Very easy to talk to and excellent bedside manners and very knowledgeable. Although was not through enough in my case. Went to a different Urologist to get a second opinion and something was found and it was treated promptly.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Although the office I went to was jam packed and very slow Dr. Rhee was great. She had excellent bed-side manners and was very helpful. I was surprised to be honest. She was very pleasant and listened and offered sound advice. Personally followed up by phone with me which was a nice touch. I do recommened.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Katherine S. Rhee's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2002)