Ratings for Dr. Sean Dumars

My son had an infection in his eye and when we took him I had other concerns that I notice with his eye I had to point them out to him and he seamed bothered and tried to rush me out, as a worry & concern mother I did not let him rush me I told him if he can look closer. I notice one of my sons eye turning in and he said oh that's normal because of his nose but we never notice it until the infection and he again tried to get rid of us so I asked again please look at his eye and then he came back from a distance told us oh yeah he needs glasses and gave us a prescription that was not accurate it seamed like he just guessed instead of looking close. He had a bad attitude since we didn't let him rush us and he made my 2 year old very nervous and told my husband if you can keep him quiet we would need to reschedule the appointment never was he nice or even tried to make my son comfortable very rude I would not recomend him nor will I ever go back to him, we chosed him in the begging because we where told he was knowledgeable but after our visit we notice he has no patience or cared for his patients needs or concerns, to us its seamed as if we question him or had question he was bother because we were taking longer then he wanted to spend with us. Worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Dumars for years. My daughter was 4 when she was diagnosed w/ Uveitis. He has been giving her the best care we can ask for since then. We recently lost Kaiser insurance and had to go through CHLA - Doheny Eye Center. The Dr. stated our my daughter had no inflammation though her eyes were red. We did not feel comfortable and therefore went back to Dr.Dumars who IMMEDIATELY caught the inflammation. I AM SO THANKFUL for his skills!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Very helpful. Explained my problem well and treatment. He spent a good amount of time with me...

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

He rushed through me. Was no help. Very smart man, but I don't know why he doesn't spend time to get to know his patients. Maybe he is just better with kids.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Sean Dumars's Credentials

• Irvine California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Downey, CA