Ratings for Dr. Karen M. Sciascia

Dr Sciascia is a wonderful Dr. I had a very difficult problem to diagnose and after seeing 5 different specialists. She got it right on the first exam and performed a hysterectomy and relieved of terrible pain. She is kind and patient and I am so happy I found her. I could write a 10 page report on what I went through before I found her reguarding the incompetence of other doctors and the way they misdiagnosed me. Thank goodness I found I found her and she relieved my suffering. Amazing doctor

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I've been in the Lehigh Valley Area for eight years and I am grateful that I finally found a Dr. that I am totally comfortable with. Kudos to the entire practice, my experience there was absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Sciascia for as long as I can remember, and I only wish she could be my regular doctor as well as my gynecologist because she is so laid back and makes me feel so comfortable during those dreaded "annual exams." She takes the time to answer all my personal questions, no matter how embarrassing. The staff does seem a bit stretched, but I think that's only because word has gotten around about how good this particular practice is in treating women's ailments. I've had to see one of her colleagues when she was unavailable on occasion, but never like them as much as Sciascia. Yes, you have to schedule routine checkups way in advance, but it's worth the wait knowing that you'll be with someone who will take the time to answer your questions and make you feel completely at ease in a very "uncomfortable" situation! I've even referred my own mother to her, and she also LOVED HER!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Very difficult to reach the doctor. Sometimes it takes 2 days just for a call back from the nurse at Bethlehem OB/GYN Associates on Broadhead road. Two previous doctors left the practice, so they don't have enough personnel to adequately address all the patients. They need to hire more staff. Until then patients don't get the attention they deserve.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Sciascia with abnormal Paps for further diagnostic testing. I ended up needing a pretty invasive procedure. She was very helpful and answered my many questions about the procedure and the diagnosis. I think she has great bedside manner as well.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Sciascia is not helpful in situations and has other nurses do her job for her. She has ignored my case twice. And one case leaving me in a critical situation. She would not see me post-surgery that she had performed and I was hospitalized the next day with a blood clot. She is impossible to get a hold of if needed. Her bedside manner is very cold and lackadasial.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Karen M. Sciascia's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med