Ratings for Dr. Eleanor Berry

Didn't like her at all. I switched to another dr. In that office. They really need to hire more receptionists I can never get through thier lines. I will agree some of the staff can be rude ( especially front office staff)

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Can't stand this dr ! She too made rude remarks about me shaving my cooch. Get with the times lady ! She is rude and inconsiderate. I've seen Dr. Benzoni too. Didn't like her at all. Some of the staff is rude. I switched to Dr. Grogean , she is great.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Didn't like this dr. at all. Front desk ladies can be very rude- also at times it's very tough to get thru to their lines. I switched to another dr.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I went to this dr. A few times. I didn't like her at all . She made nasty remarks because I shave / wax down there. Never went back !!! Stay away ladies

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Berry has been my doctor for several years now and I find her and her staff pleasant and knowledgeable. Her office is immaculate and comfortable. Dr. Berry has been considerate and good at minimizing the embarrassment this type of doctor's visit could be and that's important to me. She has helped me with every issue I've had. I wouldn't dream of changing my OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Berry provides excellent healthcare. She has been my doctor for years after being recommended to me by my mother and sister whom have patients for years as well. She made sure to be there for the births of both of my children, providing the best of care, information and support I could have asked for. The facility is always very clean,(and in a better part of WTBY) Staff is kind and helpful. I visited all of the doctors in the practice(years ago) when first looking for the right doctor, and they were all wonderful, very kind, supportive, educated and professional. Dr. Berry was just the one for me. I now live about 45 min. away from the practice, but I make the drive as I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Very surprised to see good comments (obviously written by employees) Didn't get to meet the doctor because the staff scared me away. I was scheduled for the wrong procedure, lazy medical assistant @ front desk complained she shouldn't be there, the per diem girl was supposed to work that day. Bathroom was nasty, its located in the ghetto. The nurse kept calling me Cynthia, my name is Kristina. As I walked out, they said rude comments like "ha ha" & "oh well" behind my back. WTF. Dirty place, unprofessional, unorganized & ignorant. I felt dirty when I left, couldn't believe how rude I was treated. I recommend they terminate everyone at the front desk & hire people who are caring and passionate about others and their jobs. Everyone in the back should be replaced as well with the exception of one. Only nice one was the hispanic girl with long black hair. The RN with short blonde hair is a rude idiot. The seniority card can only be played for so long. You can't treat patients like that.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

I have with Dr Berry for over 10 Years she operated on me for my hysterecomy. And now is my grown daughter dr we love her

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

This doctor is by far the most unprofessional doctor I've ever encountered. I went to her twice the first time she was a little snotty and I figured she was having a bad day so I gave her a second chance. The first time I went to her I was trying to find a birth control and she continously relayed to me the importance of sleeping with one guy and was very condescending. (I have been with my guy for a 1 year 1/2) She not only belittled me but she showed no sign of compassion or was helpful in any way possible. Today I just vistited her and explained my a situation I have been having with discharge and irritable pain for the past six months and she told me to change my underwear. You've got to be kidding me. I highly reccomend going to a more highly established professional instead of some pompous know it all. She is very unhelpful and I'm looking forward to seeking a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

She delivered my son and is very helpful when dealing with my various health issues. She is a great surgeon and very professional

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Eleanor Berry's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waterbury, CT