Dr. Anthony D. Saranita

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anthony D. Saranita

I took my grandchild to him because she had pain in her foot . I have to say what a nice and great doctor. all the staff was wonderful. she is having her foot surgery this week. He told me what was wrong and let me see the x-ray and it was in plan site.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

At first I thought "What a great place" then on my 2nd visit (scheduled to discuss treatment from the biopsy) However, the biopsy results weren't in, there was no reason for the visit (they should have informed me) and they billed me and my insurance, even though they hadn't done anything other than tell me the biopsy wasn't back yet! Dr. Anthony Saranita refused to take or return my calls regarding this. Seems as though he's a Dr. just for the money, not patient care. Very disappointing! -JMZ

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Incredible doctor. A humanitarian, a genuine person who cares, and is serious about your well being. A saint In my eyes,

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

This is a really good Dr. Has always been of great help to my mom...especially his Assistant Amy. Shes very caring n helpful!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr Saranita was great with Informing me of the existing problem and gave me options to treat. He has a great bed side manner, I also work in healthcare and has referred patients to him in the past. Grateful I did!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

The receptionist and other staff appear to exhibit excellent patient care focused in a kind atmosphere that reflects the attitude of the Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Great doctor, very nice and very knowledgeable and professional!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

The Doctor was truly a wonderful doctor. Very down to earth person. Listen to my concerns and was completely understanding about them. I will continue to see him on a regular basis. He came HIGHLY recommended by my wife who is the Breast Care Navigator for Florida Hospital Princeton.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Everyone at your office is so nice and helpful. I was apprehensive about what was going to be done and terrified that it would hurt. The whole procedure went wonderfully, everything was explained to me as it was happening. There was no pain and I am very grateful for everyone there.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I couldn't be happier with my visits everyone is excellent

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Anthony D. Saranita's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Anthony D. Saranita, DPM,FACFAS, is a practicing podiatrist with Orlando Foot and Ankle Clinic at their Clermont location. He obtained his degree from the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery at Des Moines University University of Missouri. He completed his residency at Florida Hospital East.

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1999)

AARP