Ratings for Dr. Sasha Godenir

Great experience. Very up to date in her practice and extremely knowledgeable. Will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I felt that Dr. Godenir was very friendly and she was also great with my children. We will definitely be returning.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

She is by far the best optometrist I have ever been to! She knows her stuff, keeps up to date, and explains things very well.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Awesome! I moved 400 km away from Dr. G and still travel back to have her examine my eyes because she is the best. And so is her staff.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Price outrageous never there. Had significant problens which were never addressed - would not return ever!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Godenir, in a friendly and professional way, takes the time to explain the results by showing me an image of my eyes on the computer screen. The best eye examination I have had.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Sasha is the best optometrist I have ever seen, she is friendly and smart and puts you at ease. I will not change Dr's even if I do move out of the Swift Current area.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Godenir is the most personable doctor that I have ever come accross. She is curious and concerned about any problems that I have had and has been able to solve them all, especially the dry eye issue. She is diligent, thorough and efficient and always puts things in layman's terms. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Sasha Godenir's Credentials

• Indiana University - School Of Optometry (Grad. 2002)