Ratings for Dr. Debbie Rosenbaum

probly knows what she is doing....but....kind of a snatchy attitude...almost like she is better than you...it feels like, when she is talking to you, that she doesnt even like you and she just "does the job" and moves on to the next person. be nice if she cared since there isnt a choice in seeing her or someone else at the ED clinic at st pauls, i mean cause there is only like 3 docs anyway.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I can't agree more with the statement- this man was my husband i felt sock to my stomach when Dr.Rosenbaum admitted that YES she knew 100% that he would return to ICU,Jesus where is the moral and compassion with this doctors? did she not know that my husband would die? I will always keep your name as a reminder that under no circunstances I Iwould allow Dr.Rosenbaum to care for any of my family.or even get closer to them God help us!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

I met Dr. Rosenbaum at St. Paul's hospital on ward 7B she was my father's ward Dr. When Dad come down with Sepsis for the 3rd and final time, he was under her watch. She sent my father back to ICU with severe sepsis. During the same afternoon we ran in to her in St.Paul's lobby, and she was with 2 interns.We were very distraught with my father coming down with sepsis yet again. In asking why, she told us that "we new 100% that he (my father)would be going back to ICU", when she recieved him from ICU (both interns nodded their head in agreement with Dr. Rosebaum's 100% comment). When asked why she accepted him from ICU knowing he would be going back, she could not answer. What was my father expendable? Dr. Rosenbaum how could you accept my father, knowing he was not ready to leave ICU? Seems very irresponsible to me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009