Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Stanizzi

Great doctor! I agree with all the positive comments made previously by other patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Great job. I had several kidney stones one stuck in the tube like 8 or 9mm I think, too large to pass. He got me in his office and surgery quick. Done before others would even see me. The laser lithotripsy is the way to go. I had the old water tank years ago much better today. Dr Stanizzi was very patient and caring. I hope I don't have stones again but would go back to him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I found Dr. Stanizzi to be an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable about his subject area and he communicates very effectively with patients. He asks the right questions and best of all, he listens to his patients. His examination was highly professional. Once he completed the exam, he discussed options with me and I felt I was included in the decision process. Overall, I would recomment him and look forward to the follow-up visit.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Well, this teaches me for trusting others. The other review on here gave him a low score for personality, but, as he could get me in quickly, I scheduled an appointment anyway- with some trepidation. What I found was a friendly, knowledgeable and open-minded doctor who went out of his way to listen to my issues, and work within my budget (giving me the least expensive tests first). If it made sense to make him my primary care physician, I would. I’m glad that I gave this guy a chance.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Matthew A. Stanizzi's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2003)