Ratings for Dr. Tammara S. Stefanelli

Very knowledgeable and helpful, communicates well, responsive to after hours calls, staff and office function well and respond to questions and calls.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

This is an ok doctor to go to if you only need to see a doctor for minor things like common colds, infections or need just annual check ups, however I was very dissapointed over all with her and the staff and her nurse, the nurse told me incorrect information on more than one occasion so I had to call hospital RNs to get the correct info and her office/nurse would sometimes never return my phone calls at all, you also cant ever get a same day appointment with your own doctor. I have to wait sometimes an hour only to see the doctor for about 10 minutes. Dr Stefanelli dismissed all my other ailments and kept telling me it was all in my head, I kept telling her I was not depressed yet on my chart notes she noted each time that my issues were all psychiatric and would not refer me to any specialists when I had severe low blood sugar, was told that my glucose meter must be broken! which it was not! don't waste your time if you have many ailments.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Dr. Tammara S. Stefanelli's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)