Ratings for Dr. Genevieve Davignon

Dr. Davignon is a good doctor. She never imposed judgement and let me speak freely. She recommended me to specialists when needed and worked with me to find the best medical options. Sometimes the office can get busy but appointment times are relatively kept on schedule.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Great doctor, took the time to listen to my concerns, answered all my questions, and offered my a treatment plan that was realistic and aimed at my needs.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor if you're not French. I feel rushed during visits and it honestly seems like she doesn't care about my questions or concerns. It feels like she's just trying hurry you out as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Tellement heureux d'avoir Geneviève comme médecin! Elle est super gentille et compétente, et surtout, patiente. Je voudrais tellement que le reste de famille puisse l'avoir comme docteur aussi...

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

She is one of the best family doc I've seen. Meetings start on time. She asks good questions and she want's to make sure I've talked about everything I wanted to talk about. Smiley, professionnal and efficient. It is a luck to be able to have her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Great doctor, very kind and helpful, never feel rushed and she listens well

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

What a great family MD! I am always listened without rush by Dr Davignon, and she takes the time to address all my issues. She is patient, caring, and genuine. She does not hesitate to search for answers when needed. Thank you Dr Davignon!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr.Davignon is in my opinion one of the most caring, effective and genuine GP's I have encountered. She is not judgemental, she is always punctual and most of all patient and caring. I have never felt rushed and appreciate her candor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr Davignon has been our doctor for more than 3 years now. She is always available to see us. She takes the time we need during the medical visits, and do not have a limit of problems per visit like other physicians do. She is very knowledgeable, but do not hesitate to do research to find answers when she does not know something. She is very caring, and my family and I love her!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

I'm a female in my 40's with hormonal problems. I went twice to see this doctor in the past 12 months. Both experience were the same. She was not there for me. First time when I asked for some hormone testing she said it couldn't be that because of my age and regular menstrual cycle. She refused to send me for tests. I went to a walking clinic and they gave me prescription to be tested. My hormones levels reflected the level of a women of over 60 years old. That's why I was having all those problems. When her office got my results, then called me to say that I definitely have a problem. Second time when I saw her she was still reluctant to have me tested. She might be good for day to day problems (cold, sinus infection, etc.) but for bigger problems I'm not sure. She even said things that went against what I read in a book written by a specialist on hormonal problems. Both time I felt like I was disturbing her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010