Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Rowley

Dr Rowley is a very knowledgeble doctor and has been very helpfull in the treatment and surgery of my illness. However, getting ahold of information pertaining to your tests is virtually impossible without an appointment. I may need to have a follow up surgery and I cant get ahold of Dr. Rowley to save my life. This surgery is important and seriously affects my job and I need to know what is going on but knowone will let me know. Very, very frustrating.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Be very careful leaving anything in his staff's hands. There's an assistant there named Christine who either doesn't know her job or doesn't care. I did something completely optional, but helpful, after she advised me she had spoken to my insurance company and did not. After all was said and done I owed about a lotof money - more than I should have. Dr. Rowley didn't respond, and seems to be brushing it under the rug. Defending your people is admirable, but not when they screwed up and cost a patient money.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Dr. Steven D. Rowley's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in American Fork, UT