Ratings for Dr. Diane K. Stoller

Dr. Stoller saved my life. She wasn't even on duty, but she was the first person to help me when I had a cardiac arrest. I will never be able to thank her enough.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I had a lumpectomy 9 years ago and Dr. Stoller performed far above my expectations. Her compassion, knowledge and follow up was excellent. This past year I decided to see her for my annual breast exam as this is where I continue to go for my mammogram. I was extremely disappointed and could not believe I was with the same doctor. She flew in and out of the room so fast I was in disbelief. Her nurse was excellent and spent a lot of time gathering information. My sister had just been diagnosed with stage 4 inflammatory breast cancer and was being treated at this facility by Dr. Bretzke who was fabulous. I'm sorry to say that I will now be recommending Dr. Bretzke in the future. I hope Dr. Stoller will take heed to this review and bring back the Dr. Stoller I once knew 9 years ago.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Not patient oriented. Referred for one condition she refused to discuss. Surgical center refused to give me information after surgery and Dr. Stoller have inadequate information requiring another referal to another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Dr. Diane K. Stoller's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)