Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Lane

Very Professional Office and Dr.Lane is a excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

I choose Dr lane for my surgery because I had all confidence in him. My surgery was success thanks to him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. Lane and his staff are excellent. Visited both the Wantagh and Massapequa Office and the experience is great. Just had cataract surgery and the preparation and results were excellent. Recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

This was my first visit to South Shore Eye Care. I had been to other eye doctors and always left feeling a little unsure. Dr. Lane listened and explain in very clear language. His staff was very helpful, warm and professional. I will definitely being staying with Dr. Lane

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Lane is a doll and I would highly recommend him to anyone. But be prepared, you're going to have to deal with the rude and nasty front staff to get to him. And don't try to call and leave a message for the doctor...they are impossible to deal with. If Dr. Lane wasn't so wonderful I would definitely change practices.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I've been seeing Dr.Lane for at least 5 years, he has done cataract surgery and now laser treatment. All I can say is he was wonderful and I am amazed how I can see without glasses. He was kind, considerate and compassionate . The staff was friendly and helpful, Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I had cateract surgery last Friday with Dr. Lane. it was a very thick cateract, and he had to really work at it. My vision is remarkably improved now. I would recommend Dr. Lane without any qualifications. he's really terrific, smart, personable, patient, the best Paul Leavin, Merrick NY

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Just had cataract surgery on Wednesday - right before the storm. Everything went very well - I highly recommend Dr Lane and the staff in the Wantagh office.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Lane and the staff at South Shore Eye Care were excellent! They got me thru the entire cataract surgery process in a very professional and comforting manner. I highly recommend Dr. Lane and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Lane did laser and cataract surgery. He is a wonderful Doctor. Very thorough with a great bedside. The whole experience (including the staff in Wantagh and Garden City Surgical Center) was excellent.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Howard A. Lane's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1992)