Ratings for Dr. Shelby O. Cooper

I would never recommend him to anyone. He literally laughed at the concerns I brought up and made me cry with how rude he was, and then told me he’d prescribe me an antidepressant because I was crying. Yeah, that really happened. He seemed creepy and I didn’t feel comfortable around him. I always felt like he cared more about telling me his problems than asking me what mine were. I will never ever visit him again.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Didn't like his personality. He liked to argue with me, like how long it took me to drive to his office. sigh. He doesn't know where I live. I will never go back to him again. He had an ego problem.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Cooper has been great!!! Two successful pregnancies!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

We've had three successful pregnancies resulting in three great kids. A coworker had to do more in depth procedures and had two successful pregnancies resulting in triplets and a single.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I just think everyone should know Dr. Cooper filed bankruptcy in 2009 and since then has changed offices two times.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

He conducted a procedure that was not supposed to be that painful on me, and made it an undescribable pain and bad experience for me. During the procedure, he cared only about his lower back pain, not my pain. He gave a hard time to a friend of mine, and she went to see Dr. Bopp at Dupont Hospital and got excellent service and help from Dr. Bopp. Don't go see Dr. Cooper.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Shelby O. Cooper's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)