Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Lubas

Dr. Lubas is a very patient and kind doctor, not condescending like others I have been to. He's never in a rush to just get through the appointment and get on to the next one. He got along well with my son, who is high functioning autistic. I appreciate and am quite satisfied with the manner of treatment my son received. We had to move to south Jersey so he's not seeing him anymore, but I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Lubas is an amazing doctor - very knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. He always finds time to answer your questions, even calling you at home way after hours. The care he gives is excellent. You get the feeling that helping patients is more than just a job to him - it's his passion.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

He is very intelligent, and also very kind. He will answer all your questions and he will actually take his time to do so. You will not feel rushed in his office. When you see him you know that he is devoting his whole attention to you. He will also do necessary tests if needed. The only negative is the wait. Up to an hour in the waiting room, but it is worth it. I always take a book with me. There is also a TV in the waiting room. His secretaries are competent and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

This doctor is both knowledgable and compassionate. He takes the time to explain his reasoning and to discuss your concerns. He does not take offense when questioned and is willing to consider the patient's input. If he doesn't know the answer he will say so... and get back to you. I have been exceedingly pleased with the care I have received.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Andrew S. Lubas's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet