Ratings for Dr. Cameron J. Field

The receptionist was unenthusiastic, popping her knuckles as she was giving me directions on filling out paper work. The doctor seemed tired and disinterested. No real cure for what ails me, but I came away thinking Friday must be a bad day to book an appt. The doctor even said something about it being Friday. hmmm

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I never (and I mean NEVER) give 5 stars across the board on anything, but I can't say enough good things about Dr. Field. He is personable, skilled, experienced, honest, and patiently answered at least a million questions prior to my surgery. He is extremely thorough, and did a fabulous job. I am now 5 weeks post bunionectomy and have NO pain and more functionality than I was expecting at this point. I have scheduled a second surgery with him (same procedure on the other foot) and I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Field is incredibly kind and cares a lot about his patients. He wants the best for them and does all he can to help. He helped me fix my broken toe, and I would recommend him highly! I hope I never need to go back (who wants to be sick), but if I ever need a podiatrist, I know who I will go see! :)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

I had a sore on my 3rd toe that had not healed for 2 years under the care of another podiatrist. Dr. Field healed it in 2 weeks saving the need for amputation. Another bilister occurred on a 3rd toe. It was healed in 2 weeks. I had tried for 1 month and been unsuccessful.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Field is always on call for his patients and really cares about them.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Cameron J. Field's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Kaiser-Permanente