Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Morris

Dr. Morris was recommended by my regular doctor. Operated on my foot in May. Nothing has changed except I am now $1,000 poorer. He fixed nothing - still have the original problem and pain. Do yourself a big favor and go to a surgeon! Wish I had.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Please DO NOT use Dr. Morris.. I had what was told to me to be a simple bunionectomy sp? in Jan 15....I went to see Dr Morris one week later for a bandage change....He then told me my foot was infected. I did everything he told me to do, so, I'm wondering if the infection was caused by something he did wrong...When I got my stitches out was foot was very red....Long story short, my foot has never healed....It is now Sept....I refuse to see him again.....I am now seeing an orthopedic surgeon and am scheduled for another foot surgery to repair what Dr Morris did to my foot....This time I will have to have pins, screws and what ever hardware they need to repair my foot so I can go back to work.....One more thing.....Podiatrist are not surgeons...Oklahoma does not require Podiatrists to be surgeons.....My advice to anyone is, if you need surgery on your foot, see a real surgeon....This man butchered my foot...I wish someone had told me...

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Scott Morris - Great Experience! Dr. Morris was caring and accommodated my sensitivity to pain and my anxiety. Staff was caring and professional. #1 Doctor I would recommend!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Morris did a procedure to trim an ingrown toenail on my right foot. While he did a good job and his office staff was very courteous and punctual, when I asked him how much this would procedure would cost at our intial consultation, he said between $200-$ 300 which I was prepared to pay. When I got my bill, it was originally for $900 but the Blue Cross/Blue Shield allowed amount was only $ 497.00 which was already $197.00 over what the doctor quoted me! So, I was left with a bill of $ 445.00 which I am trying to negotiate down to the approximate price he originally quoted to me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I would NOT recommend this doctor, and here's why: My husband needed special foot inserts that this doctor told us our insurance would cover. He said the inserts would be about 300 dollars. They were 500! Our insurance DID their part, they covered the 300, but he LIED about the total cost and specifically told us we would NOT have to pay anything. My husband also had a growth on his foot that he asked the Dr to LOOK at. Without asking if it was okay to proceed right then (considering it would cost money), the Dr took a scalpel and did some scraping and digging to pull it out. He did not numb it (even though it caused my husband a lot of pain), he did medicate it at all, and then he called that an "operation" and charged $175.00 for it. He also sent us home with a splint (without asking if my husband wanted it), making it seem it was free (he did NOT tell us it would cost anything or give us a dollar amount) and then charged us $244.00 for it. DO NOT GO HERE; HE WILL SCREW YOU OVER.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Now that Dr. Morris fixed my foot I can no longer wear regular shoes! I can't even go shoe shopping! My foot is completely crooked!!!! It is awful! Two of my toes are numb, and my bunion isn't even gone! I WOULD NOT reccomend this doctor!!!!!! I have to go to a new doctor to have it fixed!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I had a surgical procedure done by Dr. Morris. Dr. Morris seemed ok, but his office staff, no. The office told me the surgery center where the procedure would be done was covered by my insurance. Trusting them, my first mistake, I went ahead and had the surgery. The next day, I found out that the center was actually out of network, which meant I was going to be charged more for my deductible and I would be paying more coinsurance. So I am trying to work through getting that all straightened out now. Had they told me it was out of network, I would have gone to a different surgery center in the first place. Now, after my post-op visit today, I asked the doctor a simple question about something else that he TOLD me to ask him about before I went in for surgery, and instead of a post-op visit with no charge, they charged me $30 for an office visit for doing something the doctor told me to do! Had I known I would be charged for asking a question, I wouldn't have. This office is dishonest!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Scott E. Morris's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Moore, OK