Ratings for Dr. Nishigandha Rane

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I am extremely picky about the doctor my kids see because our first child died. The death had nothing to do with the doctors, but I just wanted to make sure we had an exceptionally good one since I was a little more cautious of things. That being said, Northwest Pediatrics was recommended to us by my old pediatrician who retired early to be with her kids. We have been going to Northwest Pediatrics for over 5 years now, and I just love Dr. Rane. She is very kind, takes her time to listen to my concerns, and of course is very knowledgeable. She also makes you feel very comfortable. My kids are teens and pre-teens now, and she is really good with talking with them about what is important. Not only is she a good doctor, but she is a good person.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Rane takes the time to keep her patients parents at ease :) and unlike most doctors is not in a rush to get out of the visiting room. She always takes the time to answer any questions that we might have. We have taken our daughter to her in semi-emergency situations without an appointment and she sees her right away. All in all, my wife and me would rate her among the top 1% of doctors that we have come across.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Nishigandha Rane's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1996)