Ratings for Dr. Pinos Mpiana

I was concerned when I read the reviews but was desperate for a family doctor. I found Dr. Mpiana quite considerate and I appreciated the time he spent with me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Rude doctor who dismisses any complaints you had - he did this to me when I told him I was suicidal and instead of helping me; he said "go to the hospital" and when I pointed out that I tried that he said "then maybe you should kill yourself". What kind of doctor says that????

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr.mpiana my wife of 15 was into see you about 6-8 months ago her name is kim she left your clinic doors with nothing a week ago she was diagnosed with stage four cervical cancer she has a less then30% chance to live this is a real life mpiana you could have sent her to a gynocologist or even a real doctor so this could of been found in a eairler stage for any who reads this is a tale of caution get your loved ones OUT of the care of this quack before it's to late and if I could give him less then 1 star I would

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever met. Totally disrespectful

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I left this Dr a while ago, seemed ok until I was completing Life Insurance forms and assessment. I was wondering why the insurance company kept asking me questions about diabetes. Found out that the Dr had diagnosed me as diet controlled diabetic but had not informed me. To say the least I was turned down for coverage as they thought I was lying to them. I am a nurse and to say the least I went and found a new Dr quickly after this case. Once going to a new Dr I had discovered that my blood sugars had been trending up for years and now technically according to my blood work I was also diabetic. Months later after making some lifestyle changes (decreased weight and more exercise) I am not diabetic. A good responsible health care provider should review your chart and results and this man did none of that. Find another Dr if at all possible.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

This doctor is overworked, takes poor notes, doesn't listen to his patients, hard to understand, NEVER on time for appointments. He mixed up my prescription and charted my medical information in another patients file!!.. Usually a 3 hour wait or longer to see him then he will rush you out. Seems like he cares more about money than his patients... Accepting new patients for years... Also, seems racist. He is nicer to you if you are dark skinned... I opened up to Dr. Mpiana about my anxiety disorder, ocd, and depression...instead of being empathetic and prescribing me medication or giving me a referral... He did neither, instead Dr. Mpiana basically told me he can NOT help me and ONLY GOD CAN FIX "BROKEN" PEOPLE! he went on talking about Jesus and the holy spirit and how we are all God's children... I told him I was NOT religious and he still kept it up. I felt horrible and even more depressed after that appointment. I will never go back to that doctor again!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Waste of time to go to him. He is an arrogant a**hole.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Seen this Dr once, that was it. It was at a different clinic then he is located at presently. I felt he was leering and made me very uncomfortable. Asked me 3 times about performing a breast exam although I was there for a totally unrelated medical issue. I would not recommend this Dr based on that experience alone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Mpiana is a very knowledgable and caring man. He is direct, and can be abrupt, but has always treated me fairly and given careful consideration to my concerns. I appreciate that he doesn't spend time on chit-chat. I have a pre-schooler, and Dr. Mpiana has been consistently warm and supportive to him. When I read the comments below, I wonder what behaviours or expectations people may have walked in with; respect is met with respect.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Rude doctor who actually accused me of being someone else when I came into the exam room - I made an appointment since I was looking for a new doctor and when I came in he said "I've seen you before" and said I was using a false name. I have never seen him before nor used an alias. I noticed there was a note to patients that if you do not cancel within 24 hours you have to pay a $150.00 fine! I hope that's a typo - I had a difficult time trying to get someone to answer the phone when I tried to make the first (and last) appointment with him. If that isn't a typo, then he is proving that he does care more about the money than he does about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017