Ratings for Dr. Pinos Mpiana

Rude doctor that made me feel like dirt for no reason. I'm not looking for drugs or anything "bad" yet he was rude to me and I don't know why.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

he is an amazing doctor, he helped me cure my ligma and sugma right away when i walked in, i had a feeling i had ligma and sugma and he confirmed that i did and fixed my ligma and sugma ;-) he gave me anti sugma pills

Submitted January 16, 2019

He is by far the wore Dr I have ever encountered. After moving to the city, checking out the few options of Dr.s taking new patients, which wasn't very many. He seemed great with the kids. I chose him. He misdiagnosed my children. Referals were being sent to the wrong specialists. When I was in crisis his medical help was to pray. He held my hands and prayed and said if I was open to God then all would be fine. I needed medical attention, not a Priest

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Terrible doctor. No quality of care or empathy. Prescribes things you don't need, doesn't listen, arrogant and has poor medical training. This guy is a quack.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

He's a doctor that only cares about the money - I saw a sign saying that if you don't give 24 hours notice you will be charged $150.00. I thought that was a typo and asked if they meant $15.00. I was told no, it is a $150.00 charge. I always give notices in advance but I had a guardian angel looking out for me when I saw him - he refused to listen to what I said and actually claimed he saw me before when he hadn't, I was new to Newfoundland! I asked him if he had been to Alberta in the last seven years and he said no and when I then asked him when he saw me he said a year ago! I said he was wrong and when he examined me he prescribed something I couldn't take because I was allergic. I told him this but he prescribed it anyway. I ended up finding another doctor that actually listens to the patient and doesn't make the patient feel bad, like he did.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

He's an idiot. Doesn't care about helping you get better.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

New in this city saw the doctors sign accepting new patients... great doctor, very friendly and thorough. when my brother moves home next month will definetly get him to com see this doctor. I found the receptionist greet me nicely and polite.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Was in a car accident he took it as a joke and did not want to help me at all I can hardly move.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Always have to wait at least a couple hours or more after my APPOINTMENT time to get in to see him for all of about 5 minutes. I was very rushed, he was also very rude and disrespectful, along with the secretary who is incredibly incredibly rude and seems to take to favourites. He doesn't listen to what you have to say at, and quite frankly doesn't seem to know what he is talking about at all. Worst doctor I have ever seen in my life, made me feel worse than when I went in. Don't waste your time with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Had to wait a very long time to see him (2+hours) but overall it was a good experience. I liked that he didn't make any unnecessary chit-chat and got straight to the root of the problem. He also seemed slightly overworked as he was attending to both walk ins and appointments , but he also seemed quite professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018