Ratings for Dr. Pinos Mpiana

New in this city saw the doctors sign accepting new patients... great doctor, very friendly and thorough. when my brother moves home next month will definetly get him to com see this doctor. I found the receptionist greet me nicely and polite.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Was in a car accident he took it as a joke and did not want to help me at all I can hardly move.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Always have to wait at least a couple hours or more after my APPOINTMENT time to get in to see him for all of about 5 minutes. I was very rushed, he was also very rude and disrespectful, along with the secretary who is incredibly incredibly rude and seems to take to favourites. He doesn't listen to what you have to say at, and quite frankly doesn't seem to know what he is talking about at all. Worst doctor I have ever seen in my life, made me feel worse than when I went in. Don't waste your time with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Had to wait a very long time to see him (2+hours) but overall it was a good experience. I liked that he didn't make any unnecessary chit-chat and got straight to the root of the problem. He also seemed slightly overworked as he was attending to both walk ins and appointments , but he also seemed quite professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I am a patient of Dr. Mpiana and i read these reviews-- there has to be a problem with these people personally . He is a very patient and understanding doctor who i have been coming to for years. I have the most respect for him and his staff they all work very hard and i am sure they take alot of abuse. It is very clear that some of these people must be on something or just didn't get their way with him. I have witnessed downright verbal abuse and I have seen the total ignorance of some people that come to that clinic. Maybe the doctor should have zero tolerence and just get them to get another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Rude doctor who doesn't seem to take anything seriously.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Rude doctor who seems to only care about the money - I saw a notice saying that if you don't give 24 hours notice of cancellation you will be charged $150.00! I asked if that was a typo, thinking he meant $15.00 but he said no. He was rude to me and made me decide not to see him anymore; thankfully I found a doctor who does care about their patients and not just about the money!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I was concerned when I read the reviews but was desperate for a family doctor. I found Dr. Mpiana quite considerate and I appreciated the time he spent with me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Rude doctor who dismisses any complaints you had - he did this to me when I told him I was suicidal and instead of helping me; he said "go to the hospital" and when I pointed out that I tried that he said "then maybe you should kill yourself". What kind of doctor says that????

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr.mpiana my wife of 15 was into see you about 6-8 months ago her name is kim she left your clinic doors with nothing a week ago she was diagnosed with stage four cervical cancer she has a less then30% chance to live this is a real life mpiana you could have sent her to a gynocologist or even a real doctor so this could of been found in a eairler stage for any who reads this is a tale of caution get your loved ones OUT of the care of this quack before it's to late and if I could give him less then 1 star I would

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017