Ratings for Dr. Winter B. Wilson

I had a perforated esophagus back 7 months ago by another Doctor and Doctor Wilson was very nice and listened to me and was lucky I was referred to him. He couldn’t fix my problem, but he tried his best and I believe he is a great Doctor. There aren’t many Doctors like Doctor Wilson anymore.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Very good experience. New doctor for me. Was on top of my problem and solved my issues. He is straight forward, a good listener, friendly, on top of his specialty, and works with you.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

DR. WINTER WILSON,IS THE BEST...HE HAS HELP ME BACK TO HEALTH AND HAS RESTORED MY SOUL...HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR,AND I WOULD RECONMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO HAS BLEEDING IN STOOLS ARE DON'T EAT WHAT THEY SHOULD...HE HAS BEEN A BLESSING IN MY LIFE AND I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR IF NOT FOR HIM!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I was not pleased with him he was very rude and looked at me and said there is nothing wrong with me when in fact there was alot wrong with me.He just did not want to mess with it because it was a complicated case.I would not recommend him at all he needs to learn some manners and how to treat his patients right and find out what is wrong with them.It took 2 weeks to even get a phone call for antinausea medicine and his staff is the same way.I left crying one day because he told me nothing was wrong with me because I was fat.Who does that he does not treat people right.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Winter B. Wilson's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MAMSI