Ratings for Dr. A. Jack Somers

I loooove Dr. Somers. When I first saw him I was struggling to get off a medication I had been on for years, and was suffering from withdrawals. He helped me establish a weaning schedule and it worked. He has always been very encouraging, telling me several times how proud he is of me and my progress in my new healthier lifestyle. If I need to see him sooner rather than later, it's usually not difficult to get an appointment with him in a few short days. He's always smiling and remembers me personally. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

dr Somers and his staff kept me waiting for over 30 minutes on a non-busy Saturday. I'd been seeing him for 4 years, and he walks in and re-introduces himself like he'd never seen me before. He proceeds to go through my chart history and says if I don't feel better by Monday, to call back? this is the 2nd dr I've seen at Autumn Road and I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Great doctor, takes his time everytime. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Somers is a terrific, caring doctor who listens. I went to him as a new patient last year and have recommended him to my family.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Dr. Somers at Autumn Road Family Practice is an excellent physician. I saw him recently as a new patient, and Dr. Somers had a great attitude. He was willing to spend time talking with me about my issues, he was very encouraging of my progress, and stated that he would be glad to see me as my regular doctor. With his caring attitude and willingness to communicate with me, I believe Dr. Somers will be an excellent PCP. Recommended!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. A. Jack Somers's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Amerigroup