Ratings for Dr. Nancie Parent

Just met her for the first time, she's rude and unhelpful. Made me feel very uncomfortable and actually was using google to search for answers in front of me. She completely contradicted the advice i was given from my previous doctor and a specialist which has been very effective and suggested switching medications. I will be trying to find another doctor immediately.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I would like to submit that I had written a review about Dr. Parent that was apparently deleted. To quote, it said, " I could go into many things regarding her practice but suffice it to say that if you are able to get another doctor, I would suggest doing so." I do not see any reason to delete this comment other than someone doesn't want it being read. There were other very well written, albeit not flattering, reviews that were also deleted. I just thought those reading these might want to have that information.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Terrible Experience ever! She is very rude and always watching the time to meet the next number, Ops! Patient. I did the pap smear with her and I bleed. She asked me if I had any absorbent and I said no. She left the room and threw an absorbent in the chair. She saw that she fell on the floor. And I was still naked on the stretcher. He just laughed and disappeared. I dressed and I did not know if it was to leave the room or not and when I saw her, she was already with another patient. I felt humiliated with this butcher! P.S: Her secretary is awful also!!!

Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Parent is fine for small stuff but when it come to anything complicated she prefers you to figure it out yourself including suggesting methods of treatment. Fine for some things but serious issues can be difficult to figure out on your own. Is that not why you go to a doctor in the first place. When she does not know something she tells you (which is good) but makes no effort to find out about the disease or understand the test results. There is also no follow through from the office after test to go over the results and minimum physical contact even when called for to examine the patient. Overall i would not recommend her to anyone. Cambridge dweller be wary

Submitted June 6, 2016

Have been a patient of Dr. Parent since she came to Guelph. Has been a good doctor but I was very disappointed that she asked me to book a follow-up appointment for a date after she closes her practice. She had to have known at that point that she was leaving Guelph and I thought it very poor of her not to tell me then. Now her hours for her few remaining weeks are next to nothing. Practice closes June 30th,

Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Parent has been extremely helpful to my family for over six years now. She is very kind and always willing to accommodate us. We are sorry she is closing her practice.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Sorry to loose her to Cambridge! She knows when to refer, when to seek tests to rule out alternate diagnosis or confirm the one given. Thank you Dr P.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I am thankfully not a patient of DR Nancie Parent, however my wife is! Tragic. We just left her office and were strictly warned several times during our precious 15 minuit visit that we were nearing the end of our visit even after the first 5 minuites!!! Wow thats true patient care. Time restraints are criticle I understand and by no means do I bdgin to understand her basic adjenda, however the waiting room was empty both when we arrived and when we were forced out. The doctor may know the required fields of information to treat patients but how can we get to know her or vise versa in 15 minuites? We tried to ask how she could understand how to treat my wife when she uses our time to validate who she is, shouldnt a doctor review files on down time so she can properly treat her patients in their time slot? My wife was diagnosed and prescribed a treatment set forth by a hemitoligest in London but this woman is not scheduling my wife in, her iron level is consistantly dropping and yet she is denied the health care we so deserve, personal ethics should not play a role in healthcare when several specialists have taken valuable time and resources to compile a treatment dont you agree? All that has been asked was to uphold a decision made by a comon group of her peers and aparently she knows better, my goodness how much of Ontario healthcare dollars are bieng wasted in this clinic. Not to mention our valuablr time away from work, does she not understand we need to be at work to provide our share to our comunity? Confused much!

Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Parent has been our doctor for a few years now and it has not been a pleasant experience. The interests of her patients are not a priority to her it is all about feeding her ego. She barely lets you get a word in edgewise and will fly off on a rant at the drop of a hat. She is rude and disrespectful and verbally abusive. You are better off with no doctor than to have her.

Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Parent has been our family doctor for over 5 years. She is approachable and resourceful.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016