Ratings for Dr. Leslie Brickman

I've been a patient of Dr. Brickman's for 11 years now and I have no plans of switching dentists. I don't even live in the area anymore but I don't want to give him up!! He has a great sense of humour and always tells interesting little stories when I'm in his chair (which is never for a good reason.... cavities!). Not to mention that his reception staff is amazing - it doesn't get better than Soula! She always has a smile on her face. And I always see the same hygienist - Tina. Always a pleasant experience with these ladies and the Dr.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Brickman is a knowledgeable and very personable dentist. His staff are top rate and I have had nothing but good experiences at this practice.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been a patient for 5 years and I highly recommend Dr. Brickman! I really appreciate his skill, honesty and personality. My hygienist Tatyana is also amazing as is the entire staff in the office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Been coming here for over 15 years and must say that I have never had a better Dentist. The entire staff is very welcoming and Dr. Brickman took away my overwhelming fear of dentist procedures.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

If you dread going to the dentist - this is the place to go. Exceptional team!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

This whole establishment is fantastic. Dr. Les is A-1, Tina is A-1, all of the receptionists are A-1. Another important point ... for the most part all of Dr. Les's equipment is state of the art and up-to-date. We left our former dentist because his office was like visiting a torture chamber ... old equipment out of World War II, cranky dental staff who scolded you when cleaning your teeth like ****s in a **** shop. We were all actually bruised, sore , insulted and writhing after leaving our former dentist. But Dr. Les and his staff are a breath of fresh air (literally). We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Staff are friendly & helpful.Dr.Brickman delivers fine dental work with a wonderful sense of humour.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Les is tops, knowledgable, skilled, friendly, congenial and polite ... just a great Dentist, period.Great staff too,especially Tina!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Dr Brickman is an amazing dentist. I have had extensive work by him and he has given me back my confidence,, Im known now by my smile. I recommend him to anyone. Tina my Hygenist is the best..Love you guys! Deborah D

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Staff is great, he is an okay dentist, people are fooled by his great personality. If you've had any amount of work done just wait, it will fall apart.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012