Ratings for Dr. Ronald Feld

Dr Feld's Research has added years to my life ,not to mention a possible transplant. If I ask him a question he responds with his own speaking voice as he does at the many Conferences he speaks at.Some of them are available on-line, If I research my questions he will be glad to engage..but if I need sympathy .. we both know I'd need to see someone in a different field. I have nothing but the highest regard for him taking his time to put up with my curmugionlly (sp)old self.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

He never showes up to his appointmens. Like he doesn't care about people's lives. He makes you wait for hours and in the end he sennds in someone else, less competent. He should know that people are scared, they need compassion and care in these circumastances. He doesn't have any answers and can't offer any help. Brutal. So dissapointed.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

The lack of care my father received from Dr. Feld especially on Feb. 22, 2010, absolutely unforgivable. On top of the worst care received at TGH Emergency Dept. (primarily due to the doctor on duty, day shift). Sadly, appearance clearly dictates type of treatment received.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Feld does not care about his patients. He is always in a rush, is unapproachable and has no compassion for his patients. It is impossible to ask questions as he won't give you a chance. His secretary is also unresponsive and uncaring.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

The worst doctor I have ever dealt with. And I am a doctor. He wouldn't answer questions, talk to the other doctors involved in my sister's care, never read the chart, refused to do bloodwork in case he had to do something, refused to coordinate care even though he was the primary cancer doctor, etc, etc.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

My name is barbara martin and Dr feld treated my husband for almost 20 months. M husband was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancerwhich stage 4. With dr Feld care and great knowledge My husband,s life was extended well beyond the original prognoses of 3 months.I thank Dr feld for his wonderful caring manner and his vast knowledge and concern for our complete family. Dr Feld is a kind caring individual a wonderful Dr

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Terrible physician. Always in a rush. No compassion for the patient or patient's family. Doesn't explain stuff even if you ask. Stay away if you can.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

I wish that my mother used another doctor. We advised the doctor not to tell my mother that she had cancer so that she would not get depressed, but he would not agree.When asked how long my mom had, he would reply "Less than a year". My mom lived for 10 years, but always depressed and would not go anywhere feeling that she only had a year left.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

THE WAITING TIME IS ABOUT 90 MINUTES AND WHEN YOU FINALLY SEE HIM HE IS READY TO HEAD OUT THE DOOR. HE DOESN'T SAY MUCH AND CONSIDERING YOU ARE DEALING WITH CANCER A DEADLY DISEASE YOU'D THINK HE WOULD BE MORE INFORMATIVE. HE SHOULD RETIRE!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

The worst doctor I ahve come across in all my life.Heartless and careless.Should not be inthe field of medecine he is in.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007