Ratings for Dr. Rita Kilislian

I was referred to Dr. Rita Kilislian by my own wonderful dentist Dr. Jack Chiang because of a calcified root canal done 25 years ago. Her consultation was concise, easy to follow with detailed take home literature which I followed to the "T". The procedure required root canal surgery from the gum down and took an hour to complete. I chose no gas and the procedure was stressless with no pain, a credit to Dr. Kilislian's manner and skill. Most stitches dissolved and two weeks later the remaining stitches were removed and best of all I have saved my tooth. Throughout the procedure Dr. Kilislian and her wonderful staff showed kindness, friendliness and a willingness to answer any questions. Dr. Kilislian shows a great passion for her work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!! Murray Junkin, Peterborough, Ontario.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Rita is so gentle, kind and extremely helpful. This was my first root canal. She explains the root canal procedure to you which makes one feel more comfortable. Her staff is phenomenal. So friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone treats you with special care. I would recommend Dr. Rita Kilislian and her highly trained staff 500 per cent.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I've had more root canals than I care to admit, this was my first with Dr.Kilislian. After this experience I would no longer be terrified at the prospect of needing another (though I'd like my teeth to remain healthy :) ) I was comfortable during the entire procedure and had zero discomfort. It was quick and simple...which has NEVER been my experience. Due to my husband's career we will likely move away but I would/will travel back to see Dr.Kilislian no matter where we live, should the need for endo treatment occur.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

My mother and brother in-law have both had root canal procedures performed by Dr. Kilislian within the last few months. My brother in-law even traveled from abroad just to see Dr. K as she is well known for being one of the top endodontists in Canada. Both her clinics in Peterborough and Toronto are high-end and much better equipped than an average dental office. Even though I work for a competitor's dental office, I would always recommend Dr. Kilislian as she's by far the best.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I had a rate canal done in the Ptbo office. I felt like the nitrous was pushed on me, they left me unattended several times while I was on the gas while they went to work on other patients! The procedure took almost an hour and a half because she continued to leave the room. I wonder how many patients she works on at once? I don’t know how a Doctor could leave a patient unattened while they are under sadation?

Submitted November 5, 2017

Sounds crazy, but I actually had a good time getting a root canal performed by Dr. Kilislian and her team this afternoon. Sure, the nitrous oxide helped, but everyone from Rhonda on reception to Alexandra and Sonia the dental nurses/assistants were punctual, lovely, helpful, and knowledgeable. From start to finish, each person put real effort into making sure I was comfortable and as relaxed as possible. Of course, I hope I don't need ever another root canal, but if I do, I will certainly make certain that I get referred here.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Saw her at her Toronto location for surgery and sedation . Love the nitrous oxide . Covered by insurance . 5160 yonge st . Not sure why it says Peterborough call the office and ask I guess she works at 2 locations .. Pain free and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Amazing intuitive doctor. Respectful, informative and caring. Thank you Rita.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Based on a real first-hand experience. Not sure about 250 Five star ratings.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Root Canal Therapy is not a treatment people look forward to. Myself included, except this time I pleaded for it ! 😱 Dr Kilislian and her amazing staff made this experience very very comfortable. Their kind words, expertise ...... and speedy treatment were all part of a ( not so bad ) appointment. The injection was a little testy but I didn't feel a thing during treatment and that for me is key. The entire staff rocks ! Thank you !

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017