Ratings for Dr. Rita Kilislian

I'm international now fam - check da stadistatdacks- skrillip++pop+pop - blap--- mans not hot

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

thanking my dentist for having the wisdom to refer me to this rockstar endodontist. took my insurance direct. outstanding over and above start to finish/ went to the north York location. I know shes downtown too by the Hilton hotel . haven't been to her charity location in peterborugh but heard outstanding too.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

If you need a root canal or gum surgery this is where you should go. Don't start with a dentist. My experience was A+

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

DON'T go anywhere else if you need a root canal! This place is amazing. The doctor walked me through every step of the way, telling me exactly what she was doing, and asked me every few minutes if I was ok. I didn't feel anything except the freezing shots. Dr. Kilislian gave me pain killers to take home and I didn't even need an Advil! I've never had treatment like this where there was literally no pain during or after. Her staff is also wonderful, thanks to Rhonda who makes you feel like you're walking into her living room at home!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Very positive experience! Dr. Kilislian was both professional, knowledgeable and personable. Her team was efficient and approachable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Great experience. Very accompodating and friendly receptionist at north York location. Will definitely be referring office to family and friends. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Referred by university of Toronto because of my disabilities and lack of finances . This doc treats patients in need for free an can put you to sleep for a painless experience . I can't send flowers because I have no money I can't even pay for a thank you card , but this is the least I can do

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Was referred by my family dentist. Excellent staff and the procedure was painless. Had heard stories about root canals however my experience with having it done by Dr. Kilislian was excellent. Would highly recommend her for any Endodontist procedures....

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Rita Kilislian, at her Toronto location, was referred to me by the Broadview Dental Practice to help with an infected root canal which was initially extracted by Dr. Monica Pulec. Rhonda, their main receptionist, has got customer care down to a science – she is personable, knowledgeable and willing to ensure you’re satisfied with your visit. Dr. Kilislian guides you thru every step of your assessment, procedure and eventual after care. She patiently provides you with the knowledge to make your visit, shall we say, enjoyable. Her assistants work diligently to get you into the chair and comfortable enough that you really have nothing to worry about. Quick, painless and absolutely amazing are words to describe my experience in the seat. If I ever have another dental issue, Dr. Kilislian will be at the top of my call list. Thank you ladies, it was a pleasure. As sweet as you all are, I hope the chocolates showed my appreciation! Thank you again.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I am a community activist and grateful we have this woman who has been providing non profit treatment to this community for more than a decade . Her dedication to the needy and poor are remarkable . She's an angel from heaven . Thank you Dr. Kilislian and your husband Andy for all you do her

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018