Ratings for Dr. Marc Mullie

PLEASE READ!! I received my Lasik treatment by another well known ophthalmologist in Montreal but after 1 month, my vision in both eyes was still quite blurry. That ophthalmologist attempted to correct the vision in one eye but it did not help at all and actually made my vision in that eye worse. I then decided to seek help elsewhere and found Dr. Mullie. He has been a gift from God. He has already corrected one of my eyes which is doing perfectly now! He was very kind in listening to my story and offered me a treatment plan that worked around my schedule. I simply don't have the words to express my gratitude to Dr. Mullie. After my initial Lasik procedure, I was very frightened and deeply regretted the decision I had made. Dr. Mullie has not only taken my worry and regret away, but he has given me the gift I was looking for when I decided to get Lasik. If you are considering getting Lasik or have had problems like I experienced, I urge you to see Dr. Mullie. His entire team at Laservue are very kind, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Très satisfait d'avoir été opéré par un chirurgien LASIK aussi réputé et expérimenté, un gage de sécurité pour une chirurgie déjà très sécuritaire. Résultat vision plus que parfait des le lendemain matin (20/15).

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

It's been over a month now since I got my laser eye surgery. I'm very very happy with the results and how Dr. Mullie (and his team) guided me throughout the whole operation. 100% would recommend to anyone looking to get laser eye surgery.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Traitement exceptionnel. Dr Marc Mullie ainsi que son équipe ont des talents extraordinaires. L’expérience et le professionnalisme sont au rendez-vous. Bref, Laservue est le cabinet de chirurgie de Lasik que je recommande par excellence!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Je n'ai jamais fait un aussi bon choix de ma vie! J'ai une vision incroyable! Je conseille cette clinique à tous! Service impeccable! Aucune crainte à avoir. Dr. Mullie et son équipe sont très professionnels. Mon père et mon oncle se sont fait opérer il y a vingt ans. Et ils ont toujours une vision parfaite. C'est un très bon investissement! Aucune douleur durant la chirurgie et Dr. Mullie m'a bien accompagné durant tout le processus. Je remercie toute l'équipe!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Marc Mullie's response
Merci énormément pour ce beau commentaire. Très touché....MM

Submitted June 5, 2017

Merci au docteur Mullie et à toute l'équipe de Laservue. Maintenant mon conjoint et moi avons une vue parfaite. L'équipe est très professionnel. Je les recommandes fortement!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Finally, after 22 years of wearing contact lenses my dream came true. Thanks to Dr Mullie and all the team members. I received a professional and personalized service. Very reassuring through all the steps. An invest in which I have no regret. I'm so grateful to wake up every morning with an instant amazing sight!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Marc Mullie's response
Thank you for your kind comments on our excellent staff. They are an integral and very important part of the success of your surgery!...Dr. M

Submitted May 17, 2017

I just went for a surgery 22 Apr 2017, Dr Mullie did my surgery...Thks to him I can see well now. The clinic is clean, staff proffesional and friendly. The first visit he show us the surgery rooms and explain details what he will do to us on the day of the surgery. ON The day of surgery I was so nervous, the nurse give me a pill to relax and I really relax :D thks to that pill...! The surgery it's self no pain at all. suprise me a bit..painless surgery only take 5 min you are out. SO owesome. The first 4 hrs you will suffer your eyes like burn and like onions on yr eyes for 4 hrs after than I can see very well !! Thks to Laservue to do this to me. I should have done it a long time ago. Finally I am free of glasses after 20 yrs w glasses and contact lenses. GROS MERCI

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Marc Mullie's response
Happy to hear you're vision is great!...Thank you! MM

Submitted May 5, 2017

I am very fortunate to have had the professional services of Dr. Mullie. He is patient, courteous and calm. He took the time to explain and answer whatever questions/concerns I had. His staff are equally knowledgeable and reassuring. I made the right choice in selecting Dr. Mullie.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Marc Mullie's response
Thank you for your kind words. It is gratifying for me as your surgeon that you are happy with your result!

Submitted April 30, 2017

Merci au Docteur Mullie et toute sont Équipe maintenant ma vue est 20/20 et sa grâce a Laservue si il y a une place que je recommende ces bien celle-ci merci milles fois

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Marc Mullie's response
Et mille merci à vous d'avoir pris le temps d'écrire un témoignage!

Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Marc Mullie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specializing in cataract and refractive surgery. Over 50,000 surgeries since 1985. Member of the American Board of Ophthalmology, American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, International Society of Refractive Surgery.

• French
  • English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1978)

• LASIK eye surgery