Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Thaller

Dr. Thaller is by far the BEST dentist i have ever been to. Not only is he nice, friendly and funny, but he fills cavities with no pain and is ALWAYS on time. I had an appt this week at 12:15. I got there at 12pm, he took me right away, filled 2 cavities, and i was in my car by 12:30 - NOW THAT IS SERVICE!!! The staff at the front is also so friendly and accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Thaller. I cant say enough good things about him. I plan to bring my twins girls to him one day.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Loved this dentist. Sadly he doesnt take my plan so it got a little expensive once I had a family. Yes, I paid out of pocket because he was that good. I will definitely return once I have a new plan he accepts.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Just had my second visit with a very knowledgeable and caring Dentist. I was very comfortable even though I had to receive two injections, (by the way I didn't even know I was receiving the shots) because of the ease given by Dr. Thaller. Everyone in the office makes for a very comfortable visit, starting with receptionist, Joanne. The Dr. was very busy but when I arrived 15 min. early they put me in an available room and Dr. Thaller's assistant Delia made me feel very at ease. I am extremely uncomfortable going to any Dr., so I am VERY happy for this Dr's office. He is now our family dentist.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I am a new patient . I was looking for a new dentist and saw dr thaller's reviews on the sites and he is local to me . The staff was great in answering all my insurance questions and even called my insurance to see what was covered and the amount . Office staff was so friendly and the office runs very smooth. Dr Thaller was very friendly and knowledgeable . I was very happy and am making appointments for my kids

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Thaller was great, the staff however did not help when it came to a surprise bill. In which case my insurance dropped the dentist and as a result the treatment I did ended up being billed to my house and I had to pay out of pocket. Rather than reducing the charge they told me to pay or it would go to collections.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Excellent dr

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Wonderful dentist and staff. A bit expensive I think from spouse's dentist but Dr. Thaller does excellent work. My insurance just isn't so great for coverage. Overall, very happy.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

First time visiting the office and I loved it! Everyone from the receptionist to Dr. Thaller are friendly, professional, make you feel extremely comfortable and very informative. I had two cavities filled recently and because it was my first procedure he listened to all of my concerns including my fear of local anesthesia and he made me feel very at ease; the fillings were completed without any pain! Highly recommend Dr. Thaller!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I have been a patient for 25 years and both Dr Thaller and his staff always go above and beyond. No one wants to go to the dentist but they somehow make it bearable. Joanne is the most helpful and pleasant person I have ever encountered in a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Thaller is more than a dentist, he is a craftsman, superb and thorough - This is a gentleman who does well by his patients. We've relied on him for a long time and continue to - I can't say enough great things about his service - Wonderful and caring - God Bless

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013