Ratings for Dr. Heather Fox

Dr heather fox is a liar . She takes advantage of the sick and desperate people and she took me for thousand of dollars claiming to fix my disease . Total bull Y AWAY PEOPLE , she will scam you to !

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

She is completely insane and most likely wrote all these good reviews herself. She is a liar and a thief. One of the most sneaky manipulative people I have ever met.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

dr fox is a fake no credentials..reviews speak that she is crooked and shadey enough said

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

See she is no longer practising naturopath. She did expensive tests and required I come in for additional office visit at additional cost so she could read them to me. I had several including hair and themography. Never got the themography results. Asked her to forward them because did not want to pay additional cost for another office visit when I should have got them at last visit. She Did not answer emails or phone calls. Would not forward results even though I paid for them. Spent time with me initially but ignored me after. Felt she was in it totally for the money lots of supplements and always suggesting more costly tests.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I just wish she would start seeing patients again. I'd make so many referrals. This is the best natural doctor in the province and her counseling helped through a really bad time in my life.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Would recommend her to anyone, any time. Honest, kind, sensitive. Very professional.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Fox suggested I buy a small trailer or something to live in while in Saskatchewan, I come from Alberta. When my treatment was over, she suggested her husband buy my trailer from me and they would pay me for it with a 2000.00 down payment. After I left my treatment expenses magically increased another 5000.00 and the cheque I was given is NSF. Of course, cannot get a hold of her or anyone else associated with her. Sad day when someone can scam an old lady in such a way. She knows who I am, and I sincerely hope she contacts me soon to return my money or trailer.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Best ever. I hope. She comes back soon. Dr. Fox thinks outside of the box and her patients benefit.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Fox helped me get my health back on track. She helped communicate with my family doctor and made sure he understood what I was struggling with. She listened carefully when nobody else would and helped to identify what turned out to be a serious problem. I don't know where I would be without her help.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Fox introduced breast thermography to Regina and is one of the most informed people I've met. She isn't a medical doctor and doesn't claim she is. In fact, she works diligently to communicate with my medical doctor more than anyone else has. Her staff hasn't always been sharp or helpful, but Dr. Fox is the best I've been to.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012