Ratings for Dr. DAREL D. Pruett

Staff is amazing. I had a piece of skin cancer cut out, and it looks like a plastic surgeon did it. Great quality. A lady did it. We had great conversation the whole time. I am 100 percent happy with my experience there. I paid cash, and was worth it. I will continue to use them.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

when I finished I was told I had to pay for the visit that they were not going to file insurance. so i paid. Come to find out they did file a claim and also recieved payment from the insurance company> When i called and questioned this as to when i would recieve a refund I was told as soon as they recieve the payment. So I waited 3 weeks called the insurnace company and was told the check was cashed the week before. When I called the doctors office i was then told I had to provide them with explaination of benefits form from the ins. company. When I asked why she couldnt really tell me. Seem to me they should have all that info already. A week later still no satisfaction. Why the filed after we paid in full seems alittle strange.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. DAREL D. Pruett's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1980)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Key West, FL