Ratings for Dr. Clarence L. Fennewald

Dr. Fennewald has taken basal cell skin cancers from both my husband and me. He is very knowledgeable and always treated us in a polite way. I will go back to him again.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

This appointment was for my daughter. I was very dissatisfied with his care. He was extremely rude and did not take time to listen, but often talked over me. I left the appointment feeling angered and frustrated because I was made to feel inferior and we got no real answers. My husband actually took time off work in order to make this appointment, which was a complete waste. We intend to seek treatment with another physician. Please take heed to the reviews. I wish I would have checked reviews before this appointment. My child was in shock with his treatment as well.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

The guy runs an assembly line practice. Its less about working with his patients to help them with their concerns/problems, and more about getting as many people in and out of his office to make as much money as quickly as possible. He is the dermatological equivalent of the doctor you go in to see for help with weight loss and he/she walks in, looks at you for a few seconds, and then gives you a prescription. Do not go to this guy if you are looking for a doctor that cares about his patients. I went in for my first appointment to discuss a few problems and concerns i had. Not only did his entire "exam" (He glanced over my upper body and face, no lower body) take all of about 90 seconds, but when i tried to ask him about another concern he literally told me, and i quote "We can't go over a laundry list of items today". Well excuse me for thinking that my original exam should be thorough.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Excellent doctor. Removed some spots on my face and left no marks behind. Very nice guy and and a good personality. Dont' know where the parent of the kid is coming from but I see that as off the mark. Another parent hovering over their kid!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Fennewald has treated both me and my teenage daughter. He is especially good with acne treatments and will quickly refer if there are areas beyond his expertise. True, his bedside manner is not outstanding, but I don't go to the dermatologist to be entertained. He is professional and courteous. That is all I ask for. Overall I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

This doctor is good for minor problems when you just need a prescription or a wart removed.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

he's awful ....staff wonderful. i don't know what he knows ...he didn't really talk. he has a horrible bedside manor ..not a people person at all. don't take kids. they shoudld tell you that before you show up. he's rude and insensitive to kids.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Fennewald has a great sense of humor, knows his business, and answers any and all questions.I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

No complaints here - he found and identified my melanoma and referred me to a specialist. He even personally called my parents to check on me several months afterwards.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

While the Chattanooga Skin & Cancer Clinic is more well-known, they overbook to the point where you have to wait in excess of two hours. Dr. Fennewald is a long time independent Chattanooga-area dermatologist who will always have you back by your appointment time. He doesn't make small talk, but is extremely knowledgeable and will quickly identify what prescription he thinks is best. He also provides hand-typed recommendations for skin-care products without ingredients that might hinder the healing process. Makes it easy to take along the list when I go shopping. Very professional and punctual.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Clarence L. Fennewald's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Hixon, TN