Ratings for Dr. Christina Tsim

A very fat, ugly, and lazy Chinese foot doctor. She can't do anything right. She's better off just trimming my thick toenails than inspecting my feet.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I went to her yesterday 7/12/11 and paid $50.00 for my co-payment. She was late and I had to wait at least 30 mins. for my scheduled appt. When she saw me there was no greeting or anything, no even a smile. I told her about my foot pain and she didn't bother touch my foot. She asked about my medical history briefly and gave me 2 prescriptions and asked me to come back next week. I asked for injection for my foot pain and she answered she is not allowed to give surgical procedure on the initial visit. I was so annoyed and I will never ever go back to her again. She is such a **** and I wasted my money and time on her. Do yourself a favor, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

This is a doctor that should really be investigated by insurance companies. She takes advantage of non-english speaking patients and asks them to put down a deposit for services before the insurance company approves. Even ignoring that, her level of expertise is below par. I asked her numerous questions for my father and not only was she unable to answer, I had to time some time to educate her. Potential patients should avoid at all cost.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

She takes advantage of non-English speaking patients; for example, she used my relative to get drugs for her; these are medical drugs which Tsim didn't want to order herself from medical laboratories, so she tricked my cousin by writing her a prescription for raw chemical compounds and told her to bring back the drugs back to her office ASAP. my cousin did as instructed, however, Tsim never applied the concotion on her feet and instead made a chemical solution out of it and stocked it away for unknown use. She also forges patient's signatures(United Healthcare sent us copies of statements of consents for surgical procedures but the signatures were bogus) she is very unethical and I don't even know why she has not lost her podiatric license and prosecuted for fraudlent claims. Oh, and she's always late. she can't even show up on time for a 12:00 PM appointment!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Christina Tsim's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)