Ratings for Dr. Christina Tsim

Very rude, lazy and unprofessional. 100% would not recommend. She doesn't care about her patients and doesn't even answer questions. Her office is very messynd the place looks dirty. I had a bunion when I went to see her so she gave me she insoles which soon made a tailor's bunion grow. Incredibly upset. Going to find a better podiatrist. Also wondering how she managed to obtain a degree

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I would not recommend dr. Tsim to anyone. She very rude and comes late. I waited for her 1 hour. When I finally was called she was rushing me out of her office. She tried to pyshically take me out of the exam room so she can see her other patients. I told her not to touch me. Then she start to complain to her other patients about me in chinese. The only reason I went to her because I was in pain and couldn't walk far.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

A very fat, ugly, and lazy Chinese foot doctor. She can't do anything right. She's better off just trimming my thick toenails than inspecting my feet.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I went to her yesterday 7/12/11 and paid $50.00 for my co-payment. She was late and I had to wait at least 30 mins. for my scheduled appt. When she saw me there was no greeting or anything, no even a smile. I told her about my foot pain and she didn't bother touch my foot. She asked about my medical history briefly and gave me 2 prescriptions and asked me to come back next week. I asked for injection for my foot pain and she answered she is not allowed to give surgical procedure on the initial visit. I was so annoyed and I will never ever go back to her again. She is such a **** and I wasted my money and time on her. Do yourself a favor, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

This is a doctor that should really be investigated by insurance companies. She takes advantage of non-english speaking patients and asks them to put down a deposit for services before the insurance company approves. Even ignoring that, her level of expertise is below par. I asked her numerous questions for my father and not only was she unable to answer, I had to time some time to educate her. Potential patients should avoid at all cost.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

She takes advantage of non-English speaking patients; for example, she used my relative to get drugs for her; these are medical drugs which Tsim didn't want to order herself from medical laboratories, so she tricked my cousin by writing her a prescription for raw chemical compounds and told her to bring back the drugs back to her office ASAP. my cousin did as instructed, however, Tsim never applied the concotion on her feet and instead made a chemical solution out of it and stocked it away for unknown use. She also forges patient's signatures(United Healthcare sent us copies of statements of consents for surgical procedures but the signatures were bogus) she is very unethical and I don't even know why she has not lost her podiatric license and prosecuted for fraudlent claims. Oh, and she's always late. she can't even show up on time for a 12:00 PM appointment!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Christina Tsim's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet