Ratings for Dr. George Photopoulos

I am fortunate to have such an incredible doctor. Thanks for all you do!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I love George, he's an amazing doctor. He's been my family doctor for years. The only issue I've ever had with his practice was once when he referred me to this psychologist Todd Kaufman. Completely unfit to be in the mental health profession. Total basket case!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. George is simply the best! He understands the issues I go through, takes the time to listen and isn't in a rush to get me out the door. He is also like a psychologist with lots of life experience. he is always on time and his receptionists, Amanda and Eavy, are the nicest and most polite on the phone. When Dr. George isn't available, his colleague sometimes takes over. The practice has bene recently renovated, new paint, and hardwood floors. I love coming here, I know I am in good hands. I was with an awful practice before this one and the GPs were young and kept changing. I finally switched to be with the same GP as my husband. And George was so nice to accept a new patient who is a friend in need of a new family doctor. I know he's super busy and an amazing and caring person. Long live Dr. George!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. George Photopoulos is a great doctor. Very patient, knowledgeable, and caring. Would recommend ( and i have) him to anybody who wants a good and caring doctor to look after you!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I highly recommend George. Pros: Very knowledgeable Explains things well Likeable guy Very punctual Often exceeds expectations Cons: Appointments to see him can be difficult at times because he is very busy.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Photopoulos is absolutely amazing! He cares deeply about his patients and gives them his time, which is rare for most doctors nowadays. I really trust him, which is the most important thing for me. He is very sharp, professional and practical. He listens to you and takes your thoughts in account when making a diagnosis and truly makes an attempt to relate with you on a personal level.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Photopoulos always takes the time necessary to listen to you. he truly is a wonderful , deep, thoughtful and humane reservoir of knowledge and experience. He profoundly cares, which is so rare nowadays, and his diagnostics are both methodical and sharp.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

George is the kind of doctor that you hope to find, but don't really expect you ever will. He really cares about your health and well-being and doesn't just look at the issue you might present with. Thanks for truly being there for your patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

It's true what the other reviews say. He genuinely cares about his patients and I always leave the office with a smile on my face. Even for mental health issues this is a doctor who can relate to you and work with you! Thank you Dr. Photopoulos!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Everything has been said already. George is just a godsend. What a wonderful doctor and a wonderful guy.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014