Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Potter

Sometimes seems overwhelmed and makes errors. He sent out a lab that I specifically denied, and he confirmed my denial stating he would not send it out. He sent it out anyway and billed me for it. Family Medical Care has awful, if not corrupt billing practices. I left two voice mails (no one answered), and I sent two hand written letters. They ignored every point of contact, and then started to send me collections threats if I did not pay. I've been with them 13+ years, and I have never cheated them once (nor anyone else in my entire life, actually). To make things worse, one of the head physicians is best friends with my pastor since 16 years of age. I am now 33. If you go to these guys, you will get overcharged or at least erroneously charged. That is a promise. Hope you like threats, no communication, and erroneous charges if you go with these guys. The OV's are cheap. That's about the only good thing I can say.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Timothy A. Potter's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal