Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Milone

rating speaks for itself.... agree with all the comments below. this lady completely lacks any compassion and empathy. just plain disgusting

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

This lady has no respect for her patients. I also heard her being dismissive of an employee who worked with her. She is an awful human being and an awful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

This woman has no clue about medicine, I came into see her with appendicitis and she completely misdiagnosed me and didnt even listen to me, she just sent me home and I had to go to another hospital.... where they luckily figured it out, I just about died under her care.... not surprised by all the comments below

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Horrible doctor, horrible person, misdiagnosed me twice, rude, arrogant and unprofessional. If you have any else you can see PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr S Milone is the worst dr I've ever had! She is rude and stands up and is half way out the door as I'm talking about a problem. Every time I mention a concern I have totally dismisses it. I have to complain over and over again for something even to happen about it and nothing ever gets resolved! There is only one possibility what something can be with her, and if its not that it gets dismissed like it got resolved but so far from that. Every time I go to see her makes me feel so bad about myself so I've stopped bothering.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

My husband has been under Stephanie Milones care as a palliative patient since mid Jan. It was the worst experience of our entire cancer journey. Her interpretation of palliative care is certainly not what we signed up for. We expected that she would prescribe and refer him for any treatment or procedures that would bring him comfort from his agonizing pain and suffering. Unfortunately, her intent was to withhold all treatments put him to bed pumped full of drugs to induce a coma and wait for him to die. She was very obstinate, when my husband tried to clarify that he wanted to fight for every moment he had left and told her he would let her know when he was ready to lay down.. She did not like to hear that and made it very clear she wasnt cooperating. My husband died on Mar.17 2014. She in no way made his last days peaceful or comfortable. She might be ok as a family practitioner, but for palliative care, she has absolutley zero compassion. I wouldnt recommend her for a dying flea.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Very caring, honest and to the point.The Milones practice what they preach and are committed to inspiring others to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Two very dedicated physicians who set their medical standards high for the betterment of health care for their patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Should be called euthanasia doctors instead of palliative doctors. Palliative means to prevent suffering of patients and she certainly doesn't do that! Rude, arrogant and agree with another reviewer in that suggestions are met with criticism and hostility. RUN....RUN AWAY! Your health and comfort may depend on it.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Stephanie Milone has got to be the worst Doctor I have ever dealt with. She is Cold/Callous and has no respect for patients. She treated my Mother in a disgusting way as if she was just someone to be discarded and that her time on Earth was up with no hope. Am now trying to get the rest of my Family away from her. She can not be trusted, wouldnt ask her opinion regarding anything.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

i agree with the comment they "used to be" very good when they first arrived. But lately they have been very concerned with having students and they are frustrated when you actually want to talk to them. recently got him re a pregnancy and had many concerns, he was rushed and rude and i was very upset afterwards, i called to get a midwife the next day. They have no time or compassion.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013