Ratings for Dr. Kim T. Nguyen

Dr Nguyen performed a flexible sigmoidoscopy on me. when I said I had mild cramping,She stopped gave me a mild sedative and was very patient and not all rushed. She asked me how was i doing every minute or so, and distracted my attention by talking about her gardening, bike riding, and her kids.She also permitted my wife to be in the room, So the procedure was not nearly as uncomfortable as I had expected it to be. She discovered I had mild diverticulosis and gave me a diet and some prescription medicine for my spastic colon which was extremely helpful. If you need to have a procedure like a flexible sigmoidoscopy or a colonoscopy she is the Doc I would recommend you go to. She is very gentle, knowledgeable, patient and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Her office charged me a no-show fee when I couldn't show up for my colonoscopy because they hadn't sent me the preparation directions, although they told me that they would. How could I have shown up? I hadn't taken the prep medicine, I hadn't fasted, etc. How is that my fault when I didn't know any of those things were required? Also, her nurse has NO personality. She is all business without character.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Kim T. Nguyen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2001)