Ratings for Dr. Robyn D. Lawton

I will not go into details, but Dr. Lawton is HORRIBLE and the nursing staff is even worse. Please save yourself and your baby, go somewhere else!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Lawton, she took me at 30wks when no one else would. She's sweet and makes you feel very comfortable at every visit. I drive from the IE to see her every year. I would recommend her to every female who hates the PAP, she makes the visit as pleasant as can be....which is difficult to do.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Wow is the word i can say for Dr.Lawton...Great bedside manner, listens to you with patience and then explains. Very friendly, felt like i was talking with my friend.I had horrible experience with my previous doctor so i was in search of a ob/gyn who can assist me and should i say by god's grace i found her.Her staff were really great they call us back for updates as of what to do next. And with st.jude's there is no worry for appointment scheduling. I always tell to myself as of why i did not make it to her at the first phase. Overall i can say she is the best i will definitely recommend her to anyone......:)

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

She is a great & dependable obgyn. I was in my 2nd trimester when I started seeing her. At first, the staff seems distant however after sometime you got to know them, they were actually really nice and helpful. The office is a decent size and very cozy but sometimes can be overcrowded when Dr. Lawton was away for delivery and the patients were piling. Sometimes I feel rushed however if you could sit down and open your notes (I always jot down in a notebook my list of questions), she would always answer all of it. She also respect my wishes regarding episiotomy and pain management. One thing that I learn after delivering my first child experience is to always trust your gut and ask questions (every bit of it). I had a hunch that my baby is big however I never really pressed the issue with her thinking that I was overboard about it. In the end, I had a succesful c-section operation with her. Overall, I would recommend her to all my friends and will see her for the next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I HAD MY BABY EARLY, I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG I CALLED HER STAFF AND THEY SAID IT'S HOT TO KEEP MY FEET UP, I TOLD HER I FOOD I CAN'T DO THAT, SHE HAD INTEREST IN MY BABY OR ME I HAD A PREMIE THAT NOW HAS PROMBLEMS, SHE SHOULD TAKE CARE OF HER PATIENTS BETTER AND FIRE HER STUPID STAFF THAT HAS NO IDEA.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

She's a great doctor however, it always seems like she's in a rush. It would be nice to ask questions without feeling like you're being timed, especially when it's your first baby.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Lawton is the best. She delivered my 3 kids and will be delivering my 4th. My husband and I could not be more happy. Her office is very relaxing and laid back. She gets right to the point to get you in and out along with being caring and answers questions, no wasting anyone's time on nonsense stuff that in the end doesn't matter. Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Lawton is fantastic. She is knowledgeable and laid back. One person on her staff however should be fired. I called up four months after giving birth to say that I thought I might have post-partum depression and was told that I couldn't be seen for over 30 days! I think she was taking out a misunderstanding I had had with her. VERY unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Lawton and staff are top rate, she is caring, knowledgable and down to earth. The staff is very responsive and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Robyn D. Lawton's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet