You may also like

Ratings for Dr. S.D. Wickramasinghe

I am reading the other ratings and wondering if we just came back from seeing the same doctor. Brought my daughter in to an After Hours Childrens' Clinic and he was rude, rough and abrupt. Comparing him to our usual pediatrician, he is awful. Unfortunately, had no choice at this time of night. Can't rate knowledge, because he only ordered his instructions, and offered nothing else even when asked. Only gave 1 star because I couldn't submit my rating without any star. If I could, I would have left it empty.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Had him as a pedestrian for 20yrs. Best doctor ever, sad he retired. I would love to tell him that my daughter now volunteers in Sri Lanka....we think of him often.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Had Dr. Wicks for my kids and my kids had him for their kids. Best pediatrician I have ever met. Sorry to see him retire this year. I wish him the best in his retirement and pray he enjoys a long, happy life with his wife. Thank you so much Dr. Wicks.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I have never had a problem with him, main thing people need to reconize is he's a doctor not our friends, my kids like him thats all i care about, so keep up the good work doc.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I do not like Dr. Wicks at all and refuse to take my children to him anymore. He did not listen to my concerns at all (which were completly valid and when I brought the baby for a second opinion, I was right and there was something wrong with him that Wicks ignored/didn't catch.) He is not compassionate at all. A very unpleasent experience.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

He is a awesome doc when it comes to my children. He may be old and non compassionate but he didn't become a doctor to make parents feel good about themselves he is their to be your child's doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

WHEN I can actually get an appointment with Dr Wicks, he's great. I spend a lot of time at clinics or emergency because I can't get my girls in to see him. He is great with my children. He doesn't make small talk and can sometimes seem a bit forward, but he is a great pediatrician.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

I cannot stand this doctor. They schedule appointments and he shows up 30+ mins late for them. He is rough with the children and abrupt with the parents. When going to refill prescriptions he will not have the pharmacies call him so this adds to the difficulty of trying to get a hold of his office. This man should of retired back when he was my pediatrician.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

He knows his stuff and is a knowledgable dr, but.... He is always cranky, rude and abrupt. If he just had a little compassion, he would get 10's. To see someone treat your baby rough, it is never appropriate.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Doc is great with the concerns i have for my child.I don't need him to be my childs friend nor do i need him to bring up my self esteem.I'm a good parent and i know that.As long as i get the medical help i need for my child then i'm happy with that.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. S.D. Wickramasinghe's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am reading the other ratings and wondering if we just came back from seeing the same doctor. Brought my daughter in to an After Hours Childrens' Clinic and he..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had him as a pedestrian for 20yrs. Best doctor ever, sad he retired. I would love to tell him that my daughter now volunteers in Sri Lanka....we think of him o..."

July 15, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K6H0" to "K6H 4M4". Address has been updated from "None" to "820 McConnell Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16139338160".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had Dr. Wicks for my kids and my kids had him for their kids. Best pediatrician I have ever met. Sorry to see him retire this year. I wish him the best in hi..."

September 25, 2014